Doomed to Fail: The SteamRat Build! - Page 20 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Doomed to Fail: The SteamRat Build!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-01-2018, 04:54 PM   #191
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:49 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Doomed to Fail: The SteamRat Build!

what you gonna get?
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-01-2018, 09:01 PM   #192
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight Everything View Post
I just wanna be able to throw a leg and go. I love projects, but I miss riding. I wanna just get something, and ride the fucker.
I was there a couple years ago. I unloaded a project bike I was floundering with and dumped another project bike that I had never touched yet. Took that money and bought a $900 KLR650 and rode the shit outta that bike for the next year. It wasn't great at anything, but it could do anything you wanted. Probably the funnest 10k miles I ever put on a bike.

No personal experience with Pacific Coast's, but they have a cult following. Obviously great bikes that some people never can seem to part with.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-20-2018, 08:33 PM   #193
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:49 PM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Haven't had cash to put towards a down payment to make it happen, so it prolly wont. Between truck getting new tires, and sucking gas like a ho sucks cock, it keeps my wallet emptier than I like. Christ Almighty I miss driving my Mazda....

So anyway, I'm waiting on a check to show up, and trying to pull a little more cash together beyond that, I've got leads on a GS750, complete. Gonna try to get that, more to fix and sell than to keep and ride. What I /REALLY/ want to pull off right now is a bike that a buddy of mine just came into possession of. Suzuki Madura 1200. Yep, quick way back into the V4 game. I've got some ideas for it if I get it. I'd share them here, but we'll wait and see if it happens first.
Fight Everything is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2018, 12:21 AM   #194
tldave
CF Addict
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

here you go bro

https://rockford.craigslist.org/mcy/...719242452.html

also

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy...724103494.html

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy...726055845.html

https://madison.craigslist.org/mcy/d...705205566.html

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy...721250909.html
This user High Fived tldave!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2018, 10:05 PM   #195
Fight Everything

CF Pimp
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Dammit Dave, you damn stalker!

But I think you misinterpreted, or I misstated. I'm not trying to get a Madura like my buddy's, I'm trying to buy my buddy's.

And what the fuck on that first one?????
Fight Everything is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2018, 10:50 PM   #196
tldave
CF Addict

haha. I know, just thought I would throw some shit out in case.

awesome is what that thing is. And only $8000!!! WHAT A DEAL!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-04-2018, 07:45 PM   #197
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Something awesome this way comes.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181104_181843.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	833.6 KB
ID:	102912  
These people High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-04-2018, 07:53 PM   #198
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Whatcha got coming man? I've never seen GV before, but I'm also an idiot on Suzy's.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-04-2018, 11:39 PM   #199
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

I don't have any fresh pictures of my own, but I'll throw up what I have in a new thread. Was at dinner and had to post a teaser
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-02-2019, 12:21 AM   #200
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Disturbingly, this is about to see more work than the Madura.......

Right about now I'm ready to murder just to ride something, and since I only need a few hard parts, it might actually be easier and faster to finish assembling this than to take apart the Madura and do all the cleanup on it. Plus the Madura needs tires, battery, title, etc.

Well, this needs a title too, but odds are I can have this one together quicker anyway. And cheaper too since I already have tires for it.

The Kohler is about to be a very distinct possibility again. I just went through the harness for it tonight, got it stripped down to the basic operations. I'm gonna order a gasket set for the Kohler, it needs to be taken apart, severely cleaned up, and put back together. Debating governor removal on it, don't know if I can get a billet flywheel for it or if I'm stuck with the cast iron wheel.

Also, I feel absolutley sick saying this, but I'm starting to look at Harley's. Now that they're basically Victory powered, they just aren't Harley's anymore........which makes me giddy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190501_155209.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	990.8 KB
ID:	104854  
These people High Fived Fight Everything!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes