F-it, why not? Took the Bandit to the track.... - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > F-it, why not? Took the Bandit to the track....

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2017, 11:34 PM   #1
onesight1
GURU
Fighterer
onesight1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:30 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
onesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud of
Fighter of the Month 
Default F-it, why not? Took the Bandit to the track....

... she did awesome! A little slow in the straights against the super sports, but I would make good gains and even pass some people (the ones who also were still very novice, like myself) around the twisties.

There was like 20 people, I started and finished at the middle- towards the end of the pack.... cant even be disappointed as I wasn't expecting to ever hit the track this year, not with this bike lol. Never thought i'd see globs of melted rubber on the front tires lol

I'll post more pics as I get there, here is a teaser (also will post GoPro vid)

also, lol... I had to figure a way to get my exhaust secured. I almost ran the sucker without it...but I was so against it that at the last second before my mock race, I drilled a bolt through it, and secured it so it wasnt going anywhere.

My first bike and on-going build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=65683
onesight1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived onesight1!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2017, 12:09 AM   #2
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:30 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: F-it, why not? Took the Bandit to the track....

Nice... Got hooked?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2017, 12:14 AM   #3
onesight1
GURU
Fighterer
onesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud ofonesight1 has much to be proud of
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Nice... Got hooked?
LOL currently looking a track ready bikes. Found a steal on a 07 gixxer 600 for 2k with history of service from reputable shop....

but I dont know if that's an aggressive purchase for myself considering I just moved here to CO. Probably better off with a newer R6 that i've always wanted and have it streetable, but capable of seeing the track here & there.

so yeah, hooked.

My first bike and on-going build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=65683
These people High Fived onesight1!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2017, 07:39 AM   #4
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Great pic. What track are you at?
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2017, 06:32 PM   #5
onesight1
GURU
Fighterer
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Great pic. What track are you at?
HPR, high plains raceway 40 mi east of Denver, CO

This user High Fived onesight1!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2017, 07:24 PM   #6
imsolidstate
GURU
Senior Fighterer
Local Time: 03:30 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Superstreet? Did you go to the race school?
imsolidstate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2017, 06:27 AM   #7
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesight1 View Post
LOL currently looking a track ready bikes. Found a steal on a 07 gixxer 600 for 2k with history of service from reputable shop....

but I dont know if that's an aggressive purchase for myself considering I just moved here to CO. Probably better off with a newer R6 that i've always wanted and have it streetable, but capable of seeing the track here & there.

so yeah, hooked.

Then we get ta see moar pics

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2017, 03:25 PM   #8
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

And 2 days later he's gone and purchased a dedicated track bike

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2017, 03:30 PM   #9
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:30 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Really?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2017, 03:37 PM   #10
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

Yeah lol. Looks like a pretty decent machine too.

(Sorry to spoil your surprise, G)

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mcantar!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics