Vote for the 2017 Fighter of the Year - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > 2017 Fighter Of The Year

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the 2017 Fighter of the Year

View Poll Results: 2017 FOTY
Robbo's 2000 ZX9R 6 4.00%
Cabbie's Stuntfighter 8 5.33%
lecoen's FZR 600 1 0.67%
370steve's GS1175 35 23.33%
Mongoose's SRAD 2 1.33%
Mattson's Triumph 2 1.33%
Yantosh's CB1300rr 33 22.00%
Stealth's Suzuki Bandit 1200 25 16.67%
lafoune's Gsx1100 1981 Cafédrag 13 8.67%
sebwiers' the SECApocalypse 5 3.33%
sugarkryptonite's '84 V65 Sabre 5 3.33%
(Make that thing forkless) Julian's Victor Frankenstein's Monster - Dirtbag build 15 10.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2018, 04:50 AM   #41
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:06 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote for the 2017 Fighter of the Year

no real dirt this year Vik, I was just having a light hearted jab at Steve after coming across his vote request in several different places, cheeky fucker even told them he needed the votes to beat me

no need to break out the pitch forks and torches, I'll just build something better for next years votes and see how I do
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2018, 05:04 AM   #42
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
cheeky fucker even told them he needed the votes to beat me

no need to break out the pitch forks and torches, I'll just build something better for next years votes and see how I do

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2018, 03:55 PM   #43
Vikrant Singh
GURU
Fighterer
Vikrant Singh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

I remember hitting walls during the build Yan and tearing through them thanks to this forum, in particular I recall being inspired by your work, u inspire several builds in many ways around here Yan, to me u were the Christ of inspiration in more ways than one.

Happiness is not around the corner
Happiness is the corner

Story -
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...18589448153665

Build -
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...=78354&page=39
Vikrant Singh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Vikrant Singh!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-29-2018, 07:27 AM   #44
yantosh

yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

couple of days to go and Steve gets his knucks , 2017 assigned to the history books
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-31-2018, 02:52 PM   #45
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:06 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

no last min votes???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-31-2018, 05:14 PM   #46
yantosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
no last min votes???

could call a few friends who don't come on here much anymore , but can't bring myself to do it
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-31-2018, 05:59 PM   #47
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

stand up guy there to let steve-o get ya like that!

Quote:
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-31-2018, 06:15 PM   #48
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:06 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Well done Steve! I'll let Cookie do the honors of applying your new knucks.

Since someone compared this year to the Richyboy debacle of yesteryear, 370Steve's 2018 IP address history does not have any matches to other 2018 users.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-31-2018, 06:35 PM   #49
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp

Congrats Steve! Beautiful bike!

Quote:

This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-31-2018, 06:40 PM   #50
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
Congrats Steve! Beautiful bike!
Cheers mate, appreciate your comments

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > 2017 Fighter Of The Year