May 2018 FOTM Entry Thread - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2018 Fighter of the Month

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > May 2018 FOTM Entry Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-01-2018, 03:13 AM   #1
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:44 AM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default May 2018 FOTM Entry Thread

Enter here for the May 2018 FOTM!

Come on lads, get your rides in the FOTM pile! Pester anyone you see in the members project sections you'd like to see here! Got a bike that didn't win previous, now's your chance!

The rules:

- You must have a minimum of 50 posts
- 4-8 good pics of your bike (and tell us which one you want used for judging)
- List of modifications and such
- Must currently own said bike

Past entries allowed providing
1. you did not win
OR
2. you've made measurable upgrades since last time

Non-winners will be rolled over from month to month for up to 3 months throughout the year, to keep things interesting!

Non-entry posts in this thread will be deleted.

Deadline is the 21st before we start voting.
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-11-2018, 07:47 AM   #2
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:44 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: May 2018 FOTM Entry Thread

Write up is in the winter build off page in my signature or in link

http://www.customfighters.com/forums....php?p=3079146

Among other things I have rebuild top end with a ported head, painted just about everything ( all rattle can) and what I didn't paint I got PC. It's had new headlight, front fender, cbr600 front master, Koso Speedo, dirty bars, new pipe work throughout, carb rebuild, er650 rear shock, raptor660 rear master, shortened loom. Braided lines, fzr6 4.0" rear wheel, new tyres.

More of a rat fighter

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2019 build off - build - chat
titan is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2018, 09:14 AM   #3
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:44 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: May 2018 FOTM Entry Thread

OK guys....Looks like things are going slow here this month, I can play along and try to help out too.

The story starts here when I bought my first two stroke in spring of 1985.....a 1984 RZ350
Not considered a fighter in todays world, but it fought some fun battles in it's day against bikes much larger

Pulled the catalytic converters off and put a set of Toomey pipes on, rejetted my carbs, then beat it hard enough to twist the crank.
Sent the crank, cylinders and head off to SPEC II (THE place to build strokers at the time) and they sent me back their stage 3 porting and tuned cylinders and head
Larger Wiseco pistons
Welded crank
34 mikunis
TZ reed valves
Barnett clutch
Fork brace
Progressive fork springs
Russel brake lines
Ferodo brake pads
All done by spring of 1986, along with a 1980's ZZ Top style paint job.

Beat it for a few more years, until I bought my FZR1000 in 1988....then the RZ just sat.......for a LONG time....decades actually
Then a few years ago I made the deal of a lifetime, and traded my stock wheels and tires for a set of first generation H3 Dymags .....
......from an old RZ racebike a guy wanted to restore to original....and even up trade...!!!

Which prompted me to bring it up to todays standards for it's 30th birthday, Paint went back to original as it's hard to beat the factory style on a RZ.....
......rebuilt forks/brakes/chain/some gaskets/went through fuel system....
And the little bitch still screams just like it did over 30 years ago.
Chassis technology is obviously dated, but the stroker motor never seems to age

Use this pic

This RZ, is what gave me the stroker addiction I have today...they are too fun to have just one.

RZ repaint can be seen here
http://www.rzrd500.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10517

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2019 winter build off bike RZV500R
https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136718

__________MY TWO STROKE ADDICTION_____________
RGV VJ21 L____________GT 750 J__sold _____
RGV VJ22 FL_________ GT 750 long term cafe project___
RGV VJ22 N ______________RS 250 Cup Bike_________
RGV VJ23 T__________And one for the water...SX-R 800_
RZ 350_______________The cherry popper...KD 80_____
___________________RZV500R____________________
busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2018 Fighter of the Month