(uk) any one made a head light shroud? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork

Paint and Bodywork Anything to do with fabricating bodywork, composites, prep and paint work goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > (uk) any one made a head light shroud?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2019, 06:17 PM   #1
Cyberboy109
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 09:02 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to all
Default (uk) any one made a head light shroud?

Im building a rat scrambler, but I want something different than your standard round head light and I want it to be my own and not something bought of a shelf.

I have a old 7 inch head light I can cut up/use

just wanted to know if any one has done this and if so can you post pics please?

Thanks
Cyberboy109 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork