the FUCK YOU thread - Page 415 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2018, 01:11 PM   #4141
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:52 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Did you get your CRV back?

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2018, 03:25 PM   #4142
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

When a buddy asks ya to do him a favour.. Itll take a couple hours max.. So ya take the day off work.. Yeah 2 hours passed like 3 hours ago.. Sob.
Mongoose is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-01-2018, 12:04 PM   #4143
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:52 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Did you get your CRV back?
Me? The Rav4? Gave the ex until July to sort her shit out. Everyone keeps saying it's way more than I should have given under the circumstances, but, if she bombs her life into the ground it'll blow back on me at this point (I really don't want to get a call I have to pick up the cat and dog that are registered with the humane society in my name), so cutting ties clean as possible is the only way I can make this into a rational and decent outcome in the long run of things. I'm not in love with the woman, but I don't hate her and don't want to leave her completely screwed... if that's how it ends up when the car comes home, that's her own fault and not mine in the least.

Business has been booming lately and I haven't had much time for myself at all. With the vehicles turning over at an alarming rate lately I'm not sure I even have the space for the Rav until July. Should have the Mustang gone for a custom Harley soon, my Toyota back in the shop for the engine to go back in, and the turbo CB750 off for a header in the next few weeks. Right about the time the car comes back, I'll have the space and time to deal with the worn out suspension bushings, broken exhaust, and 200k service it needed months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-01-2018, 12:32 PM   #4144
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Rav4, that's the one :P

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-01-2018, 04:21 PM   #4145
Natan
Fighterer
Natan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:52 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Natan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant future
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner 

Fuck you, weather. And a big double fuck you to all the people buying all the milk and bread in the country like it's some kind of war rationing shit. All the wee shops are closing cause they've run out; I only want some brews so I can stop eating all the biscuits out of boredom

2018 Winter Buildoff - CBR600F - Build - Discussion
Natan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Natan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-02-2018, 04:52 PM   #4146
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:52 PM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Lol...fucker

The only variant of thumper available is THVMPR ...meh
Best plate I saw was in the wild was in west va: JKLUVSDK

I used to have FGHTR back in michigan
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-04-2018, 01:54 AM   #4147
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Yo, anyone figures out how to throat punch life itself, I want to break that cock suckers adams apple, and then put it in an arm bar and pull until I hear bones snapping like twigs. Why the fuck is the world a bunch of soft little pussies? What the fuck happened to punching a mother fucker in the mouth? Why is everyone such a bitch? Seriously dudes, this is the last place I've seen on the planet that has a decent amount of hard dudes that would fuck some shit up if the melee started up around 'em. I feel like I'm the last of a breed of men that don't take shit! I'm actually afraid to get into it with people because they may either be carrying a gun (don't start shit if you carry, that makes you a mega bitch) or it's mother fuckers I would snap in half if I tangled with (like my ex's new baby carrot cock cuck) I'm sick of social justice and "feelings". Swallow your feelings, suck it up, and take your licks like a real man. The last thing this world needs is a bunch of dudes that fucking cry because their girlfriend takes away their video game privileges... I've been seeing that is actually a thing? What? We are doomed. Again, you see this mother fucker named "life as we know it", I want a fucking word, shit is out of control.

Quote:
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-04-2018, 03:40 AM   #4148
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Life is good if you can keep your perspective straight. Not always easy, but doable.

Yeah, people seem soft nowadays, but I'm not buying it...completely. There's a certain amount of survival ingrained in our nature. It's just how we were built. Push anyone hard enough and they'll start throwing fists.

I'll admit I don't miss the lumps, bumps, bruises and bloody noses I grew up with. But not ashamed of it, either. It does get kinda annoying when my internal sunvisors hit my nose because my shit is off to one side, but fuck it lol

Stay cool, man. You can never get certain people to grasp things. It'll eat you alive trying to reason with them. Just gotta let it go sometimes. Not worth stressing out and losing your health over it.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-04-2018, 10:37 AM   #4149
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Life is good if you can keep your perspective straight. Not always easy, but doable.

Yeah, people seem soft nowadays, but I'm not buying it...completely. There's a certain amount of survival ingrained in our nature. It's just how we were built. Push anyone hard enough and they'll start throwing fists.

I'll admit I don't miss the lumps, bumps, bruises and bloody noses I grew up with. But not ashamed of it, either. It does get kinda annoying when my internal sunvisors hit my nose because my shit is off to one side, but fuck it lol

Stay cool, man. You can never get certain people to grasp things. It'll eat you alive trying to reason with them. Just gotta let it go sometimes. Not worth stressing out and losing your health over it.

Some shit in life is impossible to ignore though. Last night facebook's algorithm decided I should know the current (there is more! wtf!) guy my ex is fucking via "people you may know", seeing a picture of your ex and a dude you've never met before, while she drives your car, well, that and all sorts of lovey messages between them... the timeline makes me sick to my stomach as to what was going on. I told her what facebook suggested, that she can drop off the car (today) and get the fuck out of my life. Enough is enough.

If she would have just been strait up honest I wouldn't have wasted the last year of my life, but I guess that's just what I get for trying to be a decent person to a complete piece of shit. Shame on me for being so naive.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-04-2018, 11:40 AM   #4150
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Some shit in life is impossible to ignore though....... I told her what facebook suggested, that she can drop off the car (today) and get the fuck out of my life.

Not being a dick, honestly, but do you see the irony in this? You can't follow someone on Facebook, keep an eye on their relationship status, dissect previous timelines on posts, spend time reading what facebook suggests you read AND claim you want them out of your life in the same post. Sounds like bandaid time, man. One quick yank and it's all over.

Don't let facebook suck you into seeing a bunch of shit you don't need to see. You're just torturing yourself with that bullshit. Human nature is gonna force you to want to watch her every move, that's just how we work. And fucked up places like facebook facilitate that. It's a breeding ground for narcissism and self destruction and the same time.

Dude, I know what it's like to have someone cheating and toying with your emotions. You can have all the evidence right there to prove how dishonest, backbiting and deceptive the other person has been, but it's like nobody cares. Or they say you are just complaining or whining by bringing it up. It's extremely frustrating to hear that when all you want to do is expose the shittiness that is the other person so that: A- nobody else falls in that trap, or B- we all need a little ''wtf-was-their-problem?'' therapy/sympathy from friends sometimes.

I've been there. It's HARD to completely let go when you know you've been wronged and all the evidence is there. You want to, or try, to point it out, but nobody seems to give a fuck. Trust me, the right people do care. The people who don't care or don't get it can get fucked.

FWIW, me being a faceless nobody on a bike forum, I know she fucked you over bro. I remember when you first posted about her and you were over the moon. Every time you mentioned her you were nearly gushing. Then things went south. We know you did your part, dude. And I feel for you. But I hope you decide to cut the cord soon, for your own health.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum