Fathead_03 - Not a good experience - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Buyer/Seller Feedback Been burned when buying or selling something online? Let everyone know!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Fathead_03 - Not a good experience

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2009, 12:02 AM   #21
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:06 AM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Fathead_03 - Not a good experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellyRacing View Post
Just one big mental happy family on here.
Like the Brady Bunch with mental incapacities and a tendency to throw elbows
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2009, 02:25 AM   #22
redline
fighter'n the good fight
CF Addict
redline's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:06 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
redline is really niceredline is really niceredline is really niceredline is really niceredline is really niceredline is really niceredline is really nice
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JigsN Joints View Post
From what i read on here is is not a good buyer too. He owes some dude for a petcock, and he owes sebspeed for something....
im that some dude.im not quite ready to start throwing stones although he was slow. i just assumed he was busy, and we had a loose agreement to began with. hes asked for my addy so he could mail me the moneys, so im good.

edit: i just read through all the post and see that it got resolved. cool beans

gsxr build:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=10799

If you have to ask you don't understand.
If you want it built right you got to build it your self.
No Apologies
redline is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived redline!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2009, 11:48 AM   #23
stevedave
GURU
CF Lover
stevedave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:06 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
stevedave is a glorious beacon of lightstevedave is a glorious beacon of lightstevedave is a glorious beacon of lightstevedave is a glorious beacon of lightstevedave is a glorious beacon of lightstevedave is a glorious beacon of lightstevedave is a glorious beacon of lightstevedave is a glorious beacon of lightstevedave is a glorious beacon of lightstevedave is a glorious beacon of lightstevedave is a glorious beacon of light

Holy shit....Once again I am impressed by the the fact that this site has members that are able to find some common ground and resolve issues like they should be solved.

Props to all parties involved!!!

CF fucking rules!
stevedave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived stevedave!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2009, 11:50 AM   #24
mustangkiller
E=MC Vagina
mustangkiller's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:06 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 48 Times in 33 Posts
mustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedave View Post
Holy shit....Once again I am impressed by the the fact that this site has members that are able to find some common ground and resolve issues like they should be solved.

CF fucking rules!
amen

Admitt nothing.
Deny everything.
Demand proof.

mustangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mustangkiller!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #25
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedave View Post

CF fucking rules!

we are the best
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #26
2grandzx7r
Fighterer
2grandzx7r's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:06 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
2grandzx7r is a good noobie2grandzx7r is a good noobie
Default Re: Fathead_03's 900rr Build - "Insidious" Discussion

progress!!
2grandzx7r is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2011, 01:00 AM   #27
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 498
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

doubtful.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2011, 03:55 AM   #28
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:06 PM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Bleh. :\
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2011, 06:35 AM   #29
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Whatever happend eh'

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2011, 09:01 AM   #30
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 56 Times in 46 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
doubtful.
Something we don't know about/new info on his whereabouts?

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Buyer/Seller Feedback