SLR/DSLR and Quality Photography Thread (56k stay away) - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section

Art Related Section All art related discussion goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SLR/DSLR and Quality Photography Thread (56k stay away)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2011, 10:33 AM   #31
SV66650
Whomadethatmanagunner?

CF Pimp
SV66650's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:12 AM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 23 Times in 21 Posts
SV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to behold
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: SLR/DSLR and Quality Photography Thread (56k stay away)

Any comments or suggestions on how to improve my shots from you seasoned photographers would be appreciated. I usually try and shoot on the ends of the aperture and ISO spectrum, mostly 5.6 or 22 and 100-200 or 1600 respectively.

SV66650 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SV66650!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2011, 02:19 PM   #32
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover
I love pop-up lights's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:12 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
I love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to all

Just keep shooting good stuff man, keep it coming.

I love pop-up lights is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2011, 12:18 AM   #33
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover
I love pop-up lights's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to allI love pop-up lights is a name known to all

Few from last weekend in North Carolina for Deals Gap Rotary Rally, still trying to familiarize myself with the lense/camera etc. Wasn't too happy with a majority of the photos.

Came out a little dark

This bike was pretty dope.

I love pop-up lights is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived I love pop-up lights!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #34
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict
alloyguitar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:12 AM
Flip Offs: 70
Flipped Off 119 Times in 112 Posts
alloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud of

I'd adjust your white balance. I like my photos a bit on the warm side, though.

Also, what iso were you shooting in?
alloyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-07-2011, 11:53 PM   #35
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover

I like colder photos mostly, I need to mess with WB and iso more. Those were on iso 400 I think for a majority of them. I definitely need more practice.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-08-2011, 11:21 AM   #36
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict
alloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud ofalloyguitar has much to be proud of

I think cold photos work in certain situations. Whenever I shoot promos for a metal band, I usually use a colder white balance, but usually if I'm shooting a nature scene, or something of the like I try and get it a hair on the warm side. Otherwise it looks too depressing to me. Lol

Also, all the editing I do is up the saturation a smidge, maybe play with the hue/color, and sharpen it a tad. If you sharpen it just a little it gives it in extra crispness in the focus, which I feel a professional photo should have.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-09-2011, 03:08 AM   #37
I love pop-up lights
The Assistant
CF Lover

Good info, thanks man. I'll be doing a lot more shooting in a couple weeks, I'm resigning from my weekend job so I can focus more on this...and living a somewhat normal life lol I don't know where I want this to go but I'm sure I'll enjoy the ride.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-09-2011, 08:33 PM   #38
alloyguitar
That's Mr.Newbie to you.
CF Addict

I hear ya. If you need any help or whatever, ya know where to find me. Feel free to shoot me a pm. Lol
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2011, 11:46 PM   #39
cesarderio
Niinja, Ninja Rap, Go, Go
Fighter
cesarderio's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:12 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
cesarderio is a NOOB

Some of my work:

My mother named me Raphael, cause she knew I would grow up to be a ninja.
My artist page for my photography:
http://www.facebook.com/RaphaelCesarPhotography
cesarderio is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived cesarderio!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-26-2011, 03:11 AM   #40
Hitman Cody2130
GURU

CF Addict
Hitman Cody2130's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 45
Flipped Off 10 Times in 5 Posts
Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hitman Cody2130 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Trying to figure out how to take some decent shots. Just got a new camera today (Cannon Rebel XS 1000D with the standard 18-55mm lens) heres my first attempts, please let me know what I need to work on.

Other than croping those they have not been touched as I dont have any photo editing software...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalonka View Post
If the Mob didn't have Tommy Guns, they would have used Street Fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGGIN View Post
And if the good lord didn't want us to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter.
Hitman Cody2130 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section