shock lengths? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info

Streetfighter Info Informative links, Buyer / Seller Feedback, etc.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > shock lengths?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
TocTuning
Whooolie!
Fighter
TocTuning's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
TocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to all
Default shock lengths?

I've done many searches and found nothing so I have to ask does anyone have a rear shock length guide or resorce? I swear that there used to be one on this site somewhere but it could have been somewhere else.

I've got a cbr600f3 shock its 11" from mount to mount. way too long for my bike so im looking for something 10" or less and fully adjustable.

Thanks in advance.
Travis

Taking the Fight to the ICE!!
TocTuning is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2010, 04:47 PM   #2
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:10 PM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: shock lengths?

Used to be a list of oldschoolsuzuki. Not sure if its still up. I think the shortest oal fully adjustable is a honda 929, but that's still around 270mm. I think, don't hold me to it.
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2010, 05:10 PM   #3
TocTuning
Whooolie!
Fighter
TocTuning's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:10 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
TocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to allTocTuning is a name known to all
Default Re: shock lengths?

Thanks alot man, I just got done scowering the depths of the e-net and found that what your sayin is about the best for the job.
The olny thing close is the ysr50 type bikes that have the legnth but no adjustment and arnt dampened properly.

Once again thanks that was a fast ass responce!

Taking the Fight to the ICE!!
TocTuning is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info