Aztec8 - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Buyer/Seller Feedback Been burned when buying or selling something online? Let everyone know!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Aztec8

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-04-2008, 09:32 AM   #11
bbqb4racin
sikk cylinders

Fighter
bbqb4racin's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:21 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
bbqb4racin is making some friendsbbqb4racin is making some friendsbbqb4racin is making some friendsbbqb4racin is making some friends
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Aztec8

Agreed! Great service, prices, and products. I got the same lights as rr97guy. Plenty of light at night!
bbqb4racin is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #12
FrenchFries
GURU
CF Addict
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!FrenchFries is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

i'll say there ok for the price. i expected a little better fit and finish. good price. very good lighting performance. i had to file out all the holes in everything before the bolts would go through. i'm pretty sure the 2 clamp bolts were standard and the headlight bolts metric, while the 4 locknuts for these bolts looked identical. so before i figured that out i ruined them and had to go to lowes. the black paint is easier to scratch than a scratch & win lottery ticket no exagebsgrations. but you wouldn't even notice these shortcomings on a lot of rugged fighters. they blend right in with my homemade guage mount which incorporates lexan, 3m double sided tape, and zipties.
FrenchFries is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-21-2014, 08:05 AM   #13
Berhan
NoObie
Noobie
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Berhan is a NOOB

Hey,

Do you know where the moved?
http://web.archive.org/web/201303281...ww.aztec8.com/
Berhan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Buyer/Seller Feedback