Pariah, He's no Liah! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Buyer/Seller Feedback Been burned when buying or selling something online? Let everyone know!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Pariah, He's no Liah!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
Constant
Create Destroy Repeat
CF Addict
Constant's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:58 AM
Flip Offs: 30
Flipped Off 36 Times in 14 Posts
Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Pariah, He's no Liah!

Can't recommend his clothing range (since he doesn't have one) but I can recommend trading and getting a book with tons of sweet stickers. I started getting random blowjob offers from random men a week or so ago, and wondered why. Turns out my John Britton Biography had arrived from NZ, since receiving it in person with a ton of stickers! an hour or so ago I've had to turn down marriage proposals from Brad Pitt, uh a bunch of Italian Underwear Models and numerous other attractive Male celebrities. This constant interference in my life is wearing me down, and I've had to give up my job. Thankfully I've been hired as head Playgirl Playmate QA tester, oh wait that's not a good thing....although sadly the decrease in pay has bumped me down to collecting food stamps which really sucks because food stamps aren't redeemable in Canada. All in all a thoroughly unsatisfying experience and one I can only recommend if you have plenty of time and gayness to deal with gorgeous men and can handle a sudden increase in looking good.

No but seriously, the dude hooked me up with a sweet book and stickers, that are fuckin' killer. A++, would definitely back up in a pie fight.

ok but seriously seriously. Pariah hit me up after tracking down Die Constant and checking things out. I offered to trade since I'm not on here to sell shirts. He came back with an awesome idea to trade a book about a NZ guy that not only built his own race bike but cleaned up with it. NICE!

Anywho Pariah I hope you make it to FF12 and show these guys how to wheelie in a suit and have a blast man!

oh and I appreciate that after I insulted you you refrained from calling the cops.

John Britten site
Constant is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
Pariah
Stupid motherfucker
Pariah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:58 AM
Flip Offs: 504
Flipped Off 402 Times in 164 Posts
Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Pariah, He's no Liah!

That crazy canuck...

It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Looks good, but I would prefer titanium nipples.
Street Triple
Supercharged Street Triple
Pale Horse XJ750
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Pariah!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2011, 11:32 PM   #3
Constant
Create Destroy Repeat
CF Addict
Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ok here are a couple pics:

All the other stickers are scared to get too close to the Custom Fighters one.
These people High Fived Constant!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2011, 06:19 PM   #4
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:58 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

pariah has his pants on fire!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2011, 03:03 AM   #5
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:58 AM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I love you Pariah. I'm going to rape you.
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2011, 03:41 PM   #6
Constant
Create Destroy Repeat
CF Addict

Pariah is 100000000000000000000000000000 times cooler than Fathead. Yeah this is a bump. I'm tired of seeing Fathead's thread up top.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #7
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Where the fuck has he been???

“When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box”

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Chickamauga Warhorse Build

Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Poopie!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2011, 07:46 PM   #8
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Where the fuck has he been???

Manouvers?Mil trainin in tha outback areas?

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2011, 08:06 PM   #9
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Kangaroo target practice
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2011, 08:12 PM   #10
Constant
Create Destroy Repeat
CF Addict

He's a mechanic, maneuvers would entail being the guy to get the coffee and donuts. It's been less than a week since he's logged in. Two more days until we send out a search party.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Buyer/Seller Feedback