Anyone Heard from ActionJaxon??? - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Buyer/Seller Feedback Been burned when buying or selling something online? Let everyone know!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Anyone Heard from ActionJaxon???

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #11
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:47 AM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Anyone Heard from ActionJaxon???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogie43 View Post
I think postal workers like fucking with cops shipments. When my wife sends shit, it gets there right away. When I do, it shows up a month later. It's the curse of the pig Randy. I say it will show up in a week...maybe two.
this is soooooo true.

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fslflint!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #12
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:47 AM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

i have a LEO question... i see these guys with the black sticker with a thin blue line in it affixed next to their tags... is that a free ride? BTW most of My FTP Syndrome is from the attitudes of 85 percent of the officers pulling me..( but i have since learned they get paid 13 an hour most of the time)
.im always courteous. im polite and i know where to put my hands in a stopped vehicle. if im carrying its the first thing i say. and the locals are still douches until they find out where i work... then theyre nice. they either ride bikes or have ATVs that they hunt with. i always extend a discount to them well after ive taken my citation. the staties are way cool. i got pulled in a safety corridor doing 78 in a 60 and he let me go because if my work shirt (its a Honda Wing Polo) he knew when i was supposed to be there and what time it was... kindly asked me to get to where i was goin in a safer way and that two miles up the road its 55.

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-21-2012, 05:29 PM   #13
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Still not here.

on a side note Action definitely quit using Facebook after i contacted him there.

so if anyone sees him or hears from him let him know that if he needed $225 dollars i woulda given him the money without getting my hopes up about some carbs.

on another side note if you do appropriate tracking numbers then give them to me Aaron so i can track the carbs

This user High Fived gsf1200R!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #14
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

no no no

this is starting to look really fucking bad, can we call the cop..... oh wait

FUCK!

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Nailhead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-26-2012, 06:40 PM   #15
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter

hey wheres my tracking Numbers AARON?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #16
Peanut
Yup.

CF Pimp
Peanut's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 76
Flipped Off 87 Times in 36 Posts
Peanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on herePeanut spends too much time on here

I wish I still had his number for you
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-26-2012, 06:46 PM   #17
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter

its shit like this that make me not want to buy shit online. i only get burnt once. if i see him at FF13 im gonna punch him in the dick.

i dont have time for bull shit

This user High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #18
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter

Total Posts: 563
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Referrals: 1
Last Activity: 07-25-2012 11:29 AM

just sayin.... this is Dirtball actions blatant disregard. if you needed money ida given to you without false hopes

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-11-2012, 12:23 AM   #19
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
Total Posts: 563
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Referrals: 1
Last Activity: 07-25-2012 11:29 AM

just sayin.... this is Dirtball actions blatant disregard. if you needed money ida given to you without false hopes
Are the carbs keeping you off the road randy?

“When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box”

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Chickamauga Warhorse Build

Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #20
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter

nope

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Buyer/Seller Feedback