xr 600 cafe racer - Page 10 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Cafe Fighters & Cafe Racers

Cafe Fighters & Cafe Racers Everything about cafe fighters and cafe racers goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > xr 600 cafe racer

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2017, 03:43 AM   #91
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:18 AM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: xr 600 cafe racer

Is the dampener mounted to the engine? Not seen that before.

It looks really long there, could it be mounded across the frame, behind the forks maybe?
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2017, 05:00 AM   #92
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:18 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

way too long for an across the frame damper, mount looks plenty sturdy
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2017, 06:13 AM   #93
was
Noobie
was's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:18 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
was is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2000ad View Post
Is the dampener mounted to the engine? Not seen that before.

It looks really long there, could it be mounded across the frame, behind the forks maybe?

it is a very long damper, i went through a few different scenarios and this seem to be the best option it's using the full throw of the damper. shouldnt have any issues with mounting to the engine aka heat, vibration but i'll keep an eye on it.
was is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived was!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2018, 01:16 PM   #94
sympul
Everything is simple...

CF Addict
sympul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:18 AM
Flip Offs: 436
Flipped Off 381 Times in 55 Posts
sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Updates??

Also, ghetto subb'd!!!

Sympul

fighter THIS bitches!!!

Check out my SV650 when it was stock! HERE!

Check out my SV (and other assorted items) Project Thread! HERE! (because 'stock' is never good enough)

Check out my 'quick flip' project HERE! (07 SV650 ABS)
sympul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2018, 05:28 AM   #95
was
Noobie
was's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:18 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
was is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of lightwas is a glorious beacon of light

its still sitting around i find it hard to stay with one thing bloody got a.d.d or something lol. anyway it like 95% done and isn't forgotten just a little dusty.

was is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived was!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2018, 09:04 PM   #96
sympul
Everything is simple...

CF Addict
sympul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:18 AM
Flip Offs: 436
Flipped Off 381 Times in 55 Posts
sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

This is literally the FIRST time that I actually got an update on a year old thread that I just finished reading through.

Well done Sir.

Sympul

fighter THIS bitches!!!

Check out my SV650 when it was stock! HERE!

Check out my SV (and other assorted items) Project Thread! HERE! (because 'stock' is never good enough)

Check out my 'quick flip' project HERE! (07 SV650 ABS)
sympul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Cafe Fighters & Cafe Racers