China Steves ex squeeze dancing - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section

Art Related Section All art related discussion goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > China Steves ex squeeze dancing

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2013, 07:09 AM   #1
PsychoDad2
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 10:55 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
PsychoDad2 is a good noobiePsychoDad2 is a good noobiePsychoDad2 is a good noobie
Default China Steves ex squeeze dancing

You may think it odd to post this video link in here but my Fiance (ex Now sadly) was a professional dancer and dance teacher. She is seen here doing her bit of art-dancing.

You think she is hot? I do lol Too bad it did not work out between us She just oozed exotic sexy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B08orX57NYM
PsychoDad2 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived PsychoDad2!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: China Steves ex squeeze dancing

I have a new fetish now
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

move on Steve ....theres plenty of damm fine gals here in tha USA

Jeez tho

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #4
PsychoDad2
NoObie
Noobie
PsychoDad2 is a good noobiePsychoDad2 is a good noobiePsychoDad2 is a good noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
move on Steve ....theres plenty of damm fine gals here in tha USA

Jeez tho

Yeah I know. This one just really broke my heart like no other though. I gave her my heart and she stepped on it. Oh well no need to cry over spilt milk. She does have a fine ass though huh? I miss tapping that lol
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2013, 10:52 PM   #5
PsychoDad2
NoObie
Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
I have a new fetish now
ha ha ha ha ha

I have watched this and a few other of Lisa's videos until I thought my screen would burn up ha ha ha ha...is that obsessing?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #6
Denver
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
Denver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Flip Offs: 365
Flipped Off 415 Times in 238 Posts
Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Well, there goes my last sock.... how are ya doing buddy?

The Shitmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
If it brokes it brokes.
Denver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Denver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-20-2013, 01:32 AM   #7
PsychoDad
Welcome to the new day...

CF Pimp
PsychoDad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:55 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

OMG...He...Is..ALIIIIIVE!

hey Denver how's it going man I am fine. What you been up to?

last sock ha ha ha

As much as Lisa crushed my heart I am still in love with her at times. Hard to kick that feeling. Too bad she turned out to be a self centered gold digging cunt because man I will never fuck a girl that is that exotic and hot again in my lifetime!

not without paying for it anyway

can you believe she is 35 years old? man oh man

fwap fwap fwap

Its not that I was doing a hand stand on the bike at the time.... it was the fact the bike had left the track and was now traveling leteral a few feet off the ground.
PsychoDad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived PsychoDad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2013, 07:01 AM   #8
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 AM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Well, her dancing is hot.

But, I was expecting a little more action toward the end.

I think you can do better. My honest opinion.
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #9
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser

She's got a great body for sure and with skills like this, is probably amazing in bed.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #10
OneSickPsycho
I am a motherfucker
CF Addict
OneSickPsycho's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 31 Times in 20 Posts
OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I was looking forward to nudies... and was utterly disappointed.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Art Related Section