Kids ATV into crosskart project - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Other Motorcycle Discussion

Other Motorcycle Discussion Anything about any other type of motorcycle goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Kids ATV into crosskart project

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2019, 12:39 AM   #41
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:17 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Kids ATV into crosskart project

Didn't see any, might be the brake disc flange is held in place by the brake caliper and oxidation, couldn't really manhandle it much near midnight yesterday.

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2019, 05:01 AM   #42
Kimmo57
Lazy bastard

CF Addict
Kimmo57's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 22 Times in 11 Posts
Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

I have 420 chains on my CRF150R with some 27 hp.

WOMBAT (Waste Of Money, Brain And Time)

The origiSRAD
Honda CRF150R minisupermoto
Savage silliness!! Low budget modern café project
3D printed back covers for Trailtech and other stuff: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/randomtechstuff
Kimmo57 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Kimmo57!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post Yesterday, 10:39 AM   #43
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

I may have sort of, as you say, jumped the gun with this one... I've done some further investigating on the parts I have, something I really should have given more thought from the beginning, and have come into the conclusion that finishing this project would come far too expensive. Every single bushing and ball joint on the suspension has been bashed six ways to hell, I still can't figure out how to take the damn back axel apart as it seems like a solid piece, the sprocket spacer would cost far too much to have made somewhere, there's brakes pedals steering etc to build and I don't seem to have any time to ever even get to it so gonna pull the plug when the money spent so far is not yet too significant and the parts already acquired can easily be repurposed elsewhere. I'm probly just gonna scoop up a slightly less bashed atv from somewhere, have the brats practice with that and once I'm done with the burnout trike project (given I ever get there either) probly gonna make sth similar of that for the kids.

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Other Motorcycle Discussion