Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Fz6 fighter color suggestions?

4K views 31 replies 8 participants last post by  medimicated420 
#1 ·
Hey guys, so drawing a blank at what i should paint my fz6

I really liked the blue, but dont think i could recreate that flake nicely with spray cans.

so if anyone has any ideas please feel free to share

See less See more
#9 ·
That stuff is horrible.If you want to go that route, try to check some out local first, or buy the smallest amount you can find to test.

They call it vinyl, but it was like TV dinner film with tiny strands of wire inside, if that makes sense. Does not conform at all and bunches up easily if you have to tighten a fastener down against it. Even with stacked felt/nylon washers.

I tried it on the dash of my drag car since the aluminum panel was blinding in the sun/ shift light. That's a very low traffic use and it was fragile as hell.

There may other brands that work ( just picked mine up at Advance, can't remember the name), but definitely do some homework before you dive in and order a bunch.

#29 ·
Thats kind of ironic actually.

Sorry you're having so many problems man, i've never dealt with the stuff so i have no useful info on it ll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.