Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Shock Swap Chart

99K views 33 replies 31 participants last post by  crazypj 
#1 ·
Shock Length Chart

Thanks to PP from Oldskoolsuzuki .This chart is a useful starting point for anyone wanting to replace the standard shock in their bike. You will obviously need to match up length and stroke of your bikes shock as closely s possible - be careful though, this chart does not cover top and bottom shock mount types, reservoir type and position, spring rates or internal valving

See less See more
#6 ·
Why do you want a different shock? I would try to find some lowering links that will work. If you cant find any, it can't be to hard to make.

#15 ·
yeah i cant really read this either. i want a new shock for my vtr1000f but i dont want a new swingarm so what would work.

#19 ·
I've got an 05 gsxr 1000 on my 94 1100. Great fit but very soft at 8.1 kg/mm. I'm 200lbs and racetech calls for a 9.4kg/mm spring. So I just ordered an 07 750 that comes with a 9.4. Should be a good fit.

If you want something stiffer the 07/08 gsxr 1000 has a 10.1kg/mm same dimensions as the 06/07 gsxr 600/750 (correct me if i'm wrong)

#31 ·
I'd give you rep if we still could. Props to ya for that. Now who's going to verify all the info is correct? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.