Chinese exhausts - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Making Power

Making Power Anything to do with fabricating and modifying engines, carbs, ignition, etc. goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Chinese exhausts

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2017, 05:08 AM   #1
thunder_taz
Fighterer
thunder_taz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:38 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 7 Times in 4 Posts
thunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Chinese exhausts

Anybody have any experience of cheapo Chinese exhaust pipes like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/38-51mm-Un...19.m1438.l2649

I am thinking of getting one for my Thunderace fighter. All comments welcome.

Still riding it like I stole it!!!!!!

Thunderace build thread.
thunder_taz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived thunder_taz!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2017, 05:45 AM   #2
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:38 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Chinese exhausts

for that price it's worth a shout,
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2017, 07:03 AM   #3
sepang
ไบรอัน
CF Lover
sepang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
sepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond repute

I've been looking for a can on ebay for my Thundercat and was curious about these as well.
sepang is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2017, 03:02 PM   #4
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:38 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

More or less what what i have on my bike.. Straight black ones.. Heavier than id like.. But theure cheap sound decent.. Kinda pinner too but im running two so..
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2017, 03:05 PM   #5
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

For that price, it's worth a go
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2017, 05:42 PM   #6
thunder_taz
Fighterer
thunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of lightthunder_taz is a glorious beacon of light

I've just hit the button on one so we will see how it goes when it turn up!!!

Thunderace build thread.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2017, 05:46 PM   #7
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:38 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

I'd give it a shot. My only concern would be the faux carbon fiber getting really ugly with heat. A quick sand a spray would fix that problem.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-01-2017, 06:39 PM   #8
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

check the packing and swap it out if its the matt stuff. would be my only advise it quickly blows away

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-03-2017, 06:14 AM   #9
thunder_taz
Fighterer

Went with this one in the end. I'm not a big fan of fake carbon, but I think I can put up with the carbon tip. Plus it was a few quid cheaper (and yes I am that much of a tight got lol!!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/38-51mm-Ca...72.m2749.l2649

Thunderace build thread.
These people High Fived thunder_taz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-03-2017, 07:29 AM   #10
sepang
ไบรอัน
CF Lover
sepang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
sepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder_taz View Post
Went with this one in the end. I'm not a big fan of fake carbon, but I think I can put up with the carbon tip. Plus it was a few quid cheaper (and yes I am that much of a tight got lol!!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/38-51mm-Ca...72.m2749.l2649
Show us a pic when you fit it
sepang is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Making Power