Engine Rebuild, Honing and piston ring question?! - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Making Power

Making Power Anything to do with fabricating and modifying engines, carbs, ignition, etc. goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Engine Rebuild, Honing and piston ring question?!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-15-2017, 08:41 AM   #11
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:22 AM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Engine Rebuild, Honing and piston ring question?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry02ACR View Post
Tell me again how I can trade these rep points for beer?
Come to my house with a truckload of spare parts and your reppin papers and I will exchange both of the aforementioned for beer
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-15-2017, 08:35 PM   #12
Larry02ACR
Fighterer
Larry02ACR's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:22 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Come to my house with a truckload of spare parts and your reppin papers and I will exchange both of the aforementioned for beer
I'm actually planning on a motocation in the Smokeys next year.

Most of my spare parts are for old junky Kawasakis though...
Larry02ACR is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Larry02ACR!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2017, 07:30 AM   #13
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:22 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry02ACR View Post
I'm actually planning on a motocation in the Smokeys next year.

Most of my spare parts are for old junky Kawasakis though...

Then its up to me compound mate just a few miles more up in NH

Beer, food, shooting, dirt roads and plenty of SNOW soonenuf +ya get to keep the REP points for a later day

REPT ferra darn fine thred .

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2017, 08:43 AM   #14
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:22 AM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBBO View Post
Then its up to me compound mate just a few miles more up in NH

Beer, food, shooting, dirt roads and plenty of SNOW soonenuf +ya get to keep the REP points for a later day

REPT ferra darn fine thred .
Crafty ole' Robbo
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-04-2017, 09:34 AM   #15
NinjaReX
Wrenchaholic
Noobie
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
NinjaReX is a NOOB

Awesome info and great to see others working on the zx6!! Totally underrated bike but I am waaay biased! I'll be doing a similar refresh on my zx this winter.

87' Ninja 600RX "homebrew"
16' Tuono
NinjaReX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived NinjaReX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-04-2017, 05:37 PM   #16
GrimCrimsonKwak
Joined 10/09/17
Noobie
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
GrimCrimsonKwak is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaReX View Post
Awesome info and great to see others working on the zx6!! Totally underrated bike but I am waaay biased! I'll be doing a similar refresh on my zx this winter.
I bloody love the old Kwaks especially the ZX6 range and they literally are underrated, they had great tech for their time! and thats great! we may need to have a chat haha, Ive got mine totally stripped down in the garage and im going through and replacing every nut, bolt, bushing and bearing haha. plus a couple other custom bits of course! good luck with yours!
GrimCrimsonKwak is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Making Power