Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Classifieds ads are off-limits for advertising, unless you posted the ad

6K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Moto-Madness 
#1 ·
Recently, we had an issue where a sponsor on the site advertised their competing product right in someone's classified ad thread.

Some bs ensued... they are no longer a sponsor, and I'm just making it clear that it is NOT ok to advertise your stuff in someone else's classifieds thread.

I know most of you would never consider it, but now it's a written rule, which covers us in the future.

#3 ·
Sorry AB, I didn't mean to cause any shit if you're referring to my post in my for sale ad.....the one APA posted his mirrors for sale in. (I noticed his sponsorship banner is no longer on the links page) I just found it rather rude for a sponsor to do that. My appologies if it caused you a headache. :drinks:

#4 ·
Sorry AB, I didn't mean to cause any shit if you're referring to my post in my for sale ad.....the one APA posted his mirrors for sale in. (I noticed his sponsorship banner is no longer on the links page) I just found it rather rude for a sponsor to do that. My appologies if it caused you a headache. :drinks:
You did NOT cause a headache at all, posting in your thread was down right rude, I'm with you on that! :cfrocks:

#6 ·
good call AB, i too thought it was very low and rude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.