Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

z1000

164K views 83 replies 35 participants last post by  jj332245 
#1 ·

See less See more
#56 ·
It's stock. well at least the size, the tire itself is the Bridgestone BT023. I have had them before and they seem to give a good mix between grip and duration. other than the front wheel and tire size though; everything else is 05' 636, even the upper triple which i am most proud of. let me know if you have any other ?'s.

#61 ·
come across this one today online... havent seen this one yet.. i like it,minus the red case covers, should have painted em and the one less front brake.. put zx14 wheels on so has to do something with rear brake still too

#62 ·
come across this one today online... havent seen this one yet.. i like it,minus the red case covers, should have painted em and the one less front brake.. put zx14 wheels on so has to do something with rear brake still too

is there a pic link here? sick bike build by the way. any updated pics of your Z?

#75 ·
i got my engine covers from a guy on a uk zed forum. i have seen some with brass knuckles on them that i would really like to have but cant find them anywhere.

#73 ·
Burninghawk, that thing is SO SICK! Can you give us any details?

Mine as of recently. Shot these in my parking garage.

#76 ·
I've not whored out any pics of my Z thou for a while, so here how she stands as of now.
Not too many mods just really some cosmetics like paint and polishing, lot's of mods planned when funds allow.

#80 · (Edited)
Where'd you get the headlight mounts?
I saw your bike on the manufacturer specific forum, didn't make the connection over here until I saw the latest shots.
PM me about the headlight mounts if you would.
Bike's looking good, I still think she needs a 2014 front fender, or a custom.
You ever weigh all the stuff you took off?
I've taken mine down to naked for cleaning or wiring, never weighed it but did marvel at the 12 foot of workbench full of plastic.
*edit* Did you cut up the gauge mount? I've got a brand new one in a box for the day I start cutting, gotta be fully reversable*edit*

#82 ·
This portion of the forum has been dead for a while, so here is some of my eye candy.

Appearance:
Puig Windscreen
CRG bar-end mirrors
Integrated Tail light
Fender eliminator

Performance:
Ivan's module
Airbox Mod
Power Commander
M4 Megaphone exhaust
Gutted Cat

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.