Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Aprilia fighters

27K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  n0regret5 
#1 ·
found another one. They are out there.

See less See more
#19 ·
This was my 02 mille prebuild. It suffered lots of rash from crashing out at a couple track days so I went naked.

This is what my 02 Mille coverted to a Tuono looked like after it was finished. It was built to go with some motor work, larger throttle bodies, full titanium Akra system, Scott Damper, racetech fork valves and Ohlins shock. I put a carbon race nose fairing on it with Ducati projector beam lamps.

Here is what it looked like after I got side swiped. I have been off the road for a year and plan on getting another project bike this spring.

#31 ·
(Hello. Excuse me I'm a frenchie. I wish to take inspiration from this bike to remake mine. Do you know who is the preparer or where the hoof and air inlets come from?)

Pardonner mon terrible français que j'utilise google translate. Le plus souvent les images ici sont juste trouvés, il est rare de savoir qui est le constructeur, mais si vous utilisez Google recherche d'image inversée, il pourrait fonctionner. Il aide surtout si vous nous montrez quel vélo vous parlez comme il ya beaucoup de photos dans ce fil ...

(forgive my terrible french as I'm using google translate. Most often the pictures on here are just found ones, it's rare to know who the builder is but if you use google reverse image search it might work. it helps especially if you show us which bike you are talking about as there are a lot of pictures in this thread...)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.