Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

CBX

142K views 348 replies 47 participants last post by  ROBBO 
#1 ·

See less See more
#10 ·
that thing is

#8 ·
I haven't seen a CBX in years, but I never forgot how they sounded, SWEET!

Reactions: ROBBO
#12 ·
I have ridden quite a few CBX's .The smooth power of the six is like nothing else on two wheels .I tried z1300 six once and hated it beyond belief..I desperately want to own a CBX..preferably a Motomartin CBX...Thats it !

#17 ·
Hayabusa swingarm, shock, wheels, brakes, front end. Dunlop slicks, 195 rear. Rear master from Hayabusa, front master Nissin radial, braided stainless brake lines. Custom fabbed top yoke with motocross bars. Koso speedo/tach, PIAA lights, LED tail and license plate lights, coerce carbon fiber front fender, Mocal aluminum oil cooler with braided lines, Pingel petcock. CBR600RR tailsection, subframe (filled and welded rear peg mounting points for a cleaner look), and seat, with fiberglass cowl. Filler piece/side covers (one piece) are one offs from scratch along with undertail. One off parts fabbed: swingarm axle threaded insert and lower frame, upper and lower shock mounts with trusses, lower reinforced engine mounts, upper engine mounts, subframe mounts, Mocal oil cooler mounts, rearsets (used some CBX and Hayabusa components), battery box, lower frame and reinforcement, and misc. parts for ignition, electronics, etc. Aftermarket throttle and left hand controls, Pingel switches, Renthal grips, all electrical wiring new. Engine stock internals, K & N pods, stage III jets, Dyna ignition and coils, braided stainless spark plug wires. Kerker 6 into 1 with baffle removed.

#19 ·

#20 ·
WOW nothing beats how that engine just hangs out there on those 6's. Just love em.

That last girder one is impressive, but I'd like to know where the electrics are on it? (maybe not finished yet) and I'd doubt that spindly little frame it has is anywhere near functional for that machine. The pipes are absolutely sexy on it though.

Reactions: ROBBO
#24 ·
Can't see the v12 anymore, so this could be a repost...

Now that's puttin 25lbs. of shit into a 5lbs. bag...:knucks:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.