#1 ·
Lets see those FZ1's!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
from searching our very own site :D

from our good friend Showyo Moto inc.

build thread can be found here

*edit-af-o man ^ you know that girl speaks french and says shit like vous les vous coucher avec mois..TOO hot!

#4 ·

#10 ·
Reactions: fz1_nyc
#6 ·
I know it's not a "real" streetfighter to some people here, but I wasn't about to cut a nice looking tail off a brand new bike that I'm still making payments on. So here is my "fighter in a box". This summer I plan to pick up something to chop and make a true fighter.

Attachments

#9 ·

#16 ·
Very nice bikes here.

#22 ·
rebuilding as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

#24 ·
Just picked up this '07: (seller's photo)

The previous owner sort of streetfighter'd it, with a chopped, painted windscreen, Pro Taper Countor bars and a Akro CF Slip on.

But I'm going the Sport Touring route with this one. I just installed a ZG Sport Touring Windscreen and some different Pro Tapers. I don't like Gold Ano, so I'm going black with everything.

When I'm not doing long rides or commuting on it, I'll put a stubby windscreen on it...

Here it all set up for "sport touring"

I just need a mount for my GPS, a power outlet and some heated grips for the winter.

#27 ·

another view. i made the headlights from aluminum stock, land scaping lights, a few machined spacers, bi-xeon projectors, stainless steel nuts and bolts, a few rubber gromets and spacers, and lexan for lenses. they light the road up nice and are fully adjustable and dont vibrate at any rpm

#28 ·
And a damn nice job you did with those lights. I was looking at the first pic like 'hmmm those are sharp looking headlights.....' and then I read your next post. great work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.