Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Kawasaki KZ's

157K views 160 replies 60 participants last post by  yantosh 
#1 ·
I want to see more like mine, I will start it with a pic of my 1979 kz1300.

More pics in my album.

I took off the mirrors and stickers, like the look much better now.

See less See more
#33 ·
My buddy, signed up on here as Timzgarage, got a smokin' deal on a pair of KZ650's, a B and a D model. The baby blue D got torn apart as it just struck Tim as a total death trap, then he crashed it doing a speedy rolling burnout and said, "This bike is DONE!!"

:LolLolLolLol:

After some gratuitous beer drinking, some arguing, and a bunch of wrenching, we have ourselves a BEAST of a "Drag Fighter" as the tail angle isn't done, it's since had DAUL disk brakes put up front on the spoked wheel, and it's going to be re-sprayed with factory orange/red B model paint.

Stock

Timzgarage KZ650B

More to come! :D

#35 ·
My first KZ650 Custom 'Cloud 9' way back when.

Got stoled over 4 years ago, hope the cocksucker rots in hell as Satan's personal bitch toy.

My second KZ650B 'Barby' rebuilder with a hopped up 750 motor slotted in now!

Pretty much nothing on her that I haven't modified or rebuilt. Coming along at a stoned snail's pace.

The Z1 powered thing 'Zelda' I got off a good 'ole boy on here...

No idear what to do with her, just way too good of a deal to pass up!

#38 ·
My first KZ650 Custom 'Cloud 9' way back when.

Got stoled over 4 years ago, hope the cocksucker rots in hell as Satan's personal bitch toy.

My second KZ650B 'Barby' rebuilder with a hopped up 750 motor slotted in now!

Pretty much nothing on her that I haven't modified or rebuilt. Coming along at a stoned snail's pace.

The Z1 powered thing 'Zelda' I got off a good 'ole boy on here...

No idear what to do with her, just way too good of a deal to pass up!
I woud probly jus sell it ta Robbo' mate ..

#37 ·
Dude, bad thing is she's justa sittin' there again. :( By the time I get the race bike ready, finish Barby (ahem you need to go here... http://forums.kz650.info/index.php?topic=3352.msg40129#new) mom's scooter fixed & start on Bonnie's surgery it'll probably be closing in on next spring.

Now the idear I have in my head is a straight up stripped down road burner with out a damned comfort or convenience on her. There wouldn't be any off roading nonsense on her, too heavy for me. GPz suspension, bright red & holy shit loud.

#39 ·
You's across the pond right Robbo? That's gonna be some hellacious shipping unless you happen to have a really good friend with a small aircraft & time to kill.... :rock:

Reactions: oldrider and ROBBO
#44 ·
You may have seen my bike on this site before, but here are the most recent pics of my '84 Z1300 injection (they were actually called the ZG1300). It's just had a full engine rebuild & full new custom-made exhaust system (6 into 2 with balance pipe & stubby cans) in stainless. Also a different headlight; the jury's out on that one, but it's growing on me, maybe it's because it's such a departure from the style of headlight I had on it before, may have to play with it's mounting position:

#49 ·
So... I snagged some spy shots with my crappy cell phone camera in crap lighting. But it doesn't change the fact that this KZ is nearly 1600cc's, develops nearly 1700hp on nitrous, and burns GASOLINE. Banned from funny bike in the 80's, here it sits.

I do recall saying I am privy to cool shit, this is a good example. :D

Hopefully, I'll get a decent camera and get the lights on in the shop and snag some more detailed pics of the beast.

Oh, and it IS fuel injected, and that is two plugs per cylinder. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.