Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Kawasaki KZ's

157K views 160 replies 60 participants last post by  yantosh 
#1 ·
I want to see more like mine, I will start it with a pic of my 1979 kz1300.

More pics in my album.

I took off the mirrors and stickers, like the look much better now.

See less See more
#128 ·
Yeah no shit. But realistically, I bug him almost every week about it so he would know its missing. He's too injured to ride and even says I can have it some day... When the fook will that be!?!

I even offered to get it running for him if be paid for the restore! Completely weird

#143 ·
Yea my next project is 100% a kz I think I know where I can pick up a frame for cheap I fookin love what you guys have done to these beats

#149 ·
Could get in trouble for posting it (buddy told me a year ago or so when the pics were taken he didn't want them turning up on the internet until it was turbocharged), but I think it is too special to not share this thing. A true piece of the 80's and 90's drag scene in my area. The artist that did the work to the body did quite a few bikes over the years and his style is unmistakable. Alot try to scab it and rip off his flair but this is the real deal from back in the day. The original lords of the strip locally ran shit that said, "Fuck you", when they were staging up a burnout in the box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.