Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

FOH

21K views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  CK 187 
#1 ·
Figured I'd get a thread together with most of the FOH bikes out there.
There's at least 2 bikes that I don't know of pictures of. One is a blue and copper 929 with the "standard" FOH dirtbike headlight and the other is a Buell XB with a 600rr/1000rr race tail that's red.

81 XS1100

955 Speed Triple "Speed Demon"

08 R6

See less See more
#3 ·
Subscribed!!!

Raptor streetfighter...
Never heard of FOH 'till this bike was in a thread over on SMJ. Had to post this one, I freaking love this bike.

#25 ·
This thread has so much win in it. I still think Seth's bike is my favorite though. Something about it is just so right.

I've noticed the theme with FOH bikes being owned by average guys too. I'm yet to see one sitting in a driveway with half a million worth of sports cars in the driveway/garage and some arrogant attitude about the bike itself. These are real world, well built, well ridden machines, yet they can take trophies home at shows. Unreal. :)

#27 ·
I've noticed the theme with FOH bikes being owned by average guys too. I'm yet to see one sitting in a driveway with half a million worth of sports cars in the driveway/garage and some arrogant attitude about the bike itself. These are real world, well built, well ridden machines, yet they can take trophies home at shows. Unreal. :)
If you've been to Fighter Fest ever you've seen at least one FOH bike leave big black marks down the pavement and probably an impromptu stunt show. These bikes aren't just ridden, they're ridden HARD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.