256K views 215 replies 62 participants last post by  Britjoe 
#1 ·

See less See more
Reactions: HondaHunter
#78 ·

Reactions: Jaiked
#88 ·
I just thought I post these pics here.

I can remember as of yesterday as Ralf (aka Mr. Sounder), the owner of this bike, signed up @ Fighters-Forum Germany and started to ask questions about how to do this or that and started talking about how much he likes Streetfighters.

Honestly we all thought he is a scam or a retard or at least something similar.
His questions have been horrible and some people tried to tell him, he should never work on a bike if he wants to live.
He asked questions, nobody else had asked before, that means, he really didn't had any idea about bike.
A total noob and the other thing was, no fucking money to spend, no at all - big time.

Over a period of a year and a half, he developed his knowledge and appreciated tips and tricks and got a little help with the build from other members off the board in Germany.

And see this now, it was his first bike he ever build and it's the lowest BUDGET build I have ever seen (he's pretty broke), everything was done for almost nothing or very small money
Just because of tips, tricks, and help of other Streetfighters within the scene !!!!

I think this is a very good example and gives some people kinda warp who think they will never get a bike done nicely and ready for fight without big bugs going down the drain

of course, you may change a lot things on this and rework some welds or what ever
but it's done for the moment and it will grow over the next couple years and it was a big advantage for him

and honestly, I THINK IT LOOKS SICK :metal:

enjoy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.