192K views 125 replies 45 participants last post by  MikeGyver 
#1 ·

See less See more
#85 ·
i think i'm in love

This post has been deleted
#113 ·
Re: ducati Monster S2r Questions

Hey guys am a newbie here, and this is my first post. Hope I didn't F**k anything up with this one, as I didn't know where to post. So here it goes.

I have 2 bikes Ducati Monster s2r and a Moto guzzi Griso.

I want to update my older Ducati, 2005 S2r and was wondering if you guys could help me out with some parts and sites.

I need opinion on pipes, I want a good sound, and good performance.
I also want a bad ass looking dry clutch plate.
And lastly, anything else you brothers in arms know of that will turn this baby into a real streetfighter.

Peace, and thanks for the help.

#114 ·
Re: ducati Monster S2r Questions

Hey guys am a newbie here, and this is my first post. Hope I didn't F**k anything up with this one, as I didn't know where to post. So here it goes.

I have 2 bikes Ducati Monster s2r and a Moto guzzi Griso.

I want to update my older Ducati, 2005 S2r and was wondering if you guys could help me out with some parts and sites.

I need opinion on pipes, I want a good sound, and good performance.
I also want a bad ass looking dry clutch plate.
And lastly, anything else you brothers in arms know of that will turn this baby into a real streetfighter.

Peace, and thanks for the help.
Welcome to CF...post up here: http://www.customfighters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=253

This is a pictures thread ;)

#116 ·
I NEED more pics of this bike. It's a Ducati 900SS built by a stunt rider named Tyler Lunceford. I saw it in the new ICON catalogue and it's fucking SICK! It's the closest I've seen to a perfect SS. I could only find the above pic online though. CK needs to see this...awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.