Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Passing of a friend

99K views 1K replies 16 participants last post by  oldrider 
#1 ·
I never would have thought I would be hit this hard finding out that one of my exes died after not having seen or heard from her in almost 8 years but it did. She apparently was not doing so well and hung herself on my birthday no less, went to the funeral yesterday and everything just started creeping up on me. She was one of the first ones that I ever actually loved and i'm afraid to let my wife know just how bad it hurts, just felt I needed to share, comment if you'd like

#87 ·
Thank you to everyone again. Still constantly think about her. I still really wish I could have seen her one last time, that is my biggest regret about this whole thing, not saying it would have changed anything but just to have a more recent memory other than her passing. I'm still planning my next build in honor of her.

#92 ·
I haven't been by to see her in a while since it's depressing seeing that she still doesn't have a headstone. It's been over 6 months and now I'm actually starting to get kinda pissed at her family, and I'm to broke to do anything myself. I still wish I court have seen her one last time.

#94 ·
You're going to have to tell yourself what I tell myself all the time. You weren't MEANT to see her again & she's not here anymore, so the grave does not matter at all. Friends & relatives eventually die & there is no one left to care about headstones & flowers & time passes anyway, in spite of all that.........sucks, but it's fact. :(

A 'well-meaning' friend told ME this. I didn't buy it either....

Reactions: scarecrow01
#99 ·
fuck there is a girl up here at starbucks where i'm online that looks just like here..........makes me want to cry.
and i still can't even cry from losing her, whaT THE hell is wrong with me, i'm still torn up inside from this but can't even cry

#100 ·
fuck there is a girl up here at starbucks where i'm online that looks just like here..........makes me want to cry.
and i still can't even cry from losing her, whaT THE hell is wrong with me, i'm still torn up inside from this but can't even cry

#101 ·
From what you have told us about her, she'd want you to go on....she'll be there along with your other loved ones when it's your turn & I TRUELY believe that to be truth......but that doesn't really make the 'missing' any easier.....:(

Reactions: scarecrow01
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.