RZV500 Two-Stroke Roller - Page 13 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > RZV500 Two-Stroke Roller

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2015, 04:06 PM   #121
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:23 AM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here
Default Re: RZV500 Two-Stroke Roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Now I'm just here to oogle over the bling parts
Okay.

New wheels:

Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2015, 06:48 PM   #122
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 310
Flipped Off 172 Times in 148 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Those are purdy!!!!!!!!!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2015, 07:55 AM   #123
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:23 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

where do you guys get them? and how much?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2015, 10:30 AM   #124
fr499y
Fighter
Local Time: 10:23 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
fr499y is a glorious beacon of lightfr499y is a glorious beacon of lightfr499y is a glorious beacon of lightfr499y is a glorious beacon of lightfr499y is a glorious beacon of lightfr499y is a glorious beacon of lightfr499y is a glorious beacon of lightfr499y is a glorious beacon of lightfr499y is a glorious beacon of lightfr499y is a glorious beacon of lightfr499y is a glorious beacon of light

start from just over £2000 !! insane money but VERY nice ( and light )
fr499y is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fr499y!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2015, 01:41 PM   #125
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
where do you guys get them? and how much?
Moto Santa gave them to me for xmas a couple of years ago.

Unfortunately, Santa had to pay full retail price. Plus, they're cheaper now.

New part for today:

These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2015, 02:28 PM   #126
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME®

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:23 AM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Moto Santa gave them to me for xmas a couple of years ago.

Unfortunately, Santa had to pay full retail price. Plus, they're cheaper now.

Damnit Santa. You had ONE job!

CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-12-2015, 01:04 AM   #127
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:23 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
I'm so lost on your build at this point. Now I'm just here to oogle over the bling parts
I have no clue what any of Smoker's bikes look like. Anxiously looking forward to full-bike, mock up pics.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-12-2015, 02:02 AM   #128
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
I have no clue what any of Smoker's bikes look like. Anxiously looking forward to full-bike, mock up pics.
Honestly, I'm not really sure what they're going to look like, either!

I don't assemble the bike as the parts are done, because they get damaged when I'm working on other stuff. I keep the finished stuff in boxes.

Potentially great news! Just waiting for a response.

Sent an email to Dean Ryde tonight. He's the top dog at Metmachex and Ryde Engineering. Trying to get him to make me a one-off swingarm that I designed to match the RZV frame. Been waiting until the frame is done, but realized I can get it now and add an upper swingarm brace later.

Not sure that Dean can make it, but I also have a backup plan.

I already have an unused R6 swingarm that's converted to fit the RZV frame and linkage. Done by RGVSteve, before he recently went out of business. So, we'll see what happens.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-12-2015, 02:04 AM   #129
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:23 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

What do you do for a living, counterfeit money?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-12-2015, 03:41 AM   #130
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
What do you do for a living, counterfeit money?
Dream on. My Benjamins are hard-earned and my job sucks ass.

If I fuck up at my job - somebody's gonna die. Probably right in front of me.

Let's stay focused on the bike.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes