PAINT OR NOT TO PAINT..... - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > PAINT OR NOT TO PAINT.....

View Poll Results: paint before initial ride or wait....
paint it... 2 11.76%
ride it before painting it... 14 82.35%
on the fence.. it could go either way 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2009, 09:34 PM   #11
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:51 AM
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: PAINT OR NOT TO PAINT.....

ride it first man.

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #12
jed.only
escape from prison planet
CF Addict
jed.only's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:51 AM
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 21 Times in 14 Posts
jed.only is a wicked helpful, well liked member!jed.only is a wicked helpful, well liked member!jed.only is a wicked helpful, well liked member!jed.only is a wicked helpful, well liked member!jed.only is a wicked helpful, well liked member!jed.only is a wicked helpful, well liked member!jed.only is a wicked helpful, well liked member!jed.only is a wicked helpful, well liked member!jed.only is a wicked helpful, well liked member!jed.only is a wicked helpful, well liked member!jed.only is a wicked helpful, well liked member!

pics or ban.

jed.only is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2009, 11:54 PM   #13
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

GDogg007's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:51 AM
Flip Offs: 72
Flipped Off 58 Times in 33 Posts
GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

There is another option. Its the route I took. Get ya some rattle cans and just do up a decent enough job to not be riding a rainbow. Then when ya get everything the way ya want it and the winter comes. Paint away.

My plan is to hopefully have the money to paint it in the winter. But if I don't at least its not a major eye sore.
GDogg007 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2009, 12:38 AM   #14
SquidVicious
theman themyth thelegend
SquidVicious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 154
Flipped Off 97 Times in 58 Posts
SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007 View Post
There is another option. Its the route I took. Get ya some rattle cans and just do up a decent enough job to not be riding a rainbow. Then when ya get everything the way ya want it and the winter comes. Paint away.

My plan is to hopefully have the money to paint it in the winter. But if I don't at least its not a major eye sore.
x2

That hooligan is a beast.
SquidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2009, 02:19 PM   #15
spoonfedd
Backwoods Prophet
CF Addict
spoonfedd's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 30
Flipped Off 16 Times in 15 Posts
spoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jed.only View Post
pics or ban.
this has nothing to do with pics...

it's an opinion of should i ride or paint first..

c'mon.. you should know better.. think man.. think!!

Coming soon .. "The Resurgence"
spoonfedd is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #16
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

mikey's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:51 AM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 32 Posts
mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Totally agree with making sure it's ready before you commit to paint.

Project: Moneypit

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfedd View Post
i would rather have "fear my ass" primer than "fuk my ass" purple
Quote:
Originally Posted by super View Post
you two fags need to give up the charade and go camping already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gaulke
When a shark appears in the area sea lions will leave the water immediately. Luckily there are no tigers on the shore waiting for him, or he wouldn't know what the fuck to do.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #17
spoonfedd
Backwoods Prophet
CF Addict
spoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of lightspoonfedd is a glorious beacon of light

i'm down with the rattle can idea...

this was the pic i took before i chopped the tail...

this is why i really considered some sort of paint..

the purple just doesn't do much for the "fear my bike" factor

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2009, 02:23 PM   #18
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Oh wow..... Yeah, rattle can primer is a good idea. Really helps with the "I'm the toughest fag in town" look you get with a bike panted flaming homo purple.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
When a shark appears in the area sea lions will leave the water immediately. Luckily there are no tigers on the shore waiting for him, or he wouldn't know what the fuck to do.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2009, 02:30 PM   #19
spoonfedd
Backwoods Prophet
CF Addict

you think it looks bad in that pic.. you should see it when the sun hits it..

there's soooo much silver/rainbow flake in the paint it looks like a disco ball..

it rediculous!!

These people High Fived spoonfedd!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2009, 03:03 PM   #20
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

Quote:
you think it looks bad in that pic.. you should see it when the sun hits it..

there's soooo much silver/rainbow flake in the paint it looks like a disco ball..

it rediculous!!

Another quotable quote.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
These people High Fived mikey!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion