New Mexico fighters? - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > US Rides

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Mexico fighters?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2015, 01:31 AM   #31
binx77
Fighter
binx77's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:48 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
binx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to all

Haha that Lil green guy reminds me of my wife's and I Blubby [a penguin plush we got at seaworld] Lil guy went across quite a few states in the mustang and such now his white belly is brown
binx77 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived binx77!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-10-2015, 02:22 AM   #32
highaltitude
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 08:48 PM
highaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Mexico fighters?

I am in abq but i have not really ridden much this year. You may have seen my bike before.
highaltitude is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived highaltitude!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-10-2015, 09:34 AM   #33
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:48 PM
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I have not seen your bike yet, but I would like to.

Are you interested in meeting up for a short ride?
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2015, 12:37 AM   #34
highaltitude
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 08:48 PM
highaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of lighthighaltitude is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I would be down. It probably wouldn't be till june though
highaltitude is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2015, 12:40 AM   #35
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Sounds good.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-19-2015, 02:01 AM   #36
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Fighter of the Month 

Riding down to Pie Town and up into El Malpais this Sunday. Anyone in the area is welcome to join. (There will be some old 66 instead of I 40, I hate the interstate. (Can't avoid it from 60 east of 25 to 60 west of 25, have 10 miles of 25 south there.)

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Los+...d34.806166!3e0
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2015, 04:02 AM   #37
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Fighter of the Month 

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > US Rides