Vote Here For The December 2011 Fighter Of The Month - Page 10 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests

2011 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2011 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here For The December 2011 Fighter Of The Month

View Poll Results: Vote Here for the December 2011 Fighter of the Month
Motohorho 612 69.86%
venturesomerite 39 4.45%
banbusa 135 15.41%
Zoli 62 7.08%
fieldarcher 28 3.20%
Voters: 876. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-30-2011, 12:09 AM   #91
yz426ll
Noobie
Local Time: 07:13 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
yz426ll is a glorious beacon of lightyz426ll is a glorious beacon of lightyz426ll is a glorious beacon of lightyz426ll is a glorious beacon of lightyz426ll is a glorious beacon of lightyz426ll is a glorious beacon of lightyz426ll is a glorious beacon of lightyz426ll is a glorious beacon of lightyz426ll is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Vote Here For The December 2011 Fighter Of The Month

Yep, Banbusa. Nice and tidy that.
yz426ll is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-30-2011, 11:51 PM   #92
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:13 PM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I idolize every single one of you brothers that pick up a wrench and twist it with the want and desire of something different. You gentlemen that have those bold knucks under your names, you lead the way, in character as well as skill... I'd lump the whole lot of you into "Fuckin Rockstars"... Hope to meet every single one of you in person, and shake you gritty and marred hands...

Troof

“When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box”

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Chickamauga Warhorse Build

Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Poopie!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2011, 09:51 AM   #93
Halibag
Noobie
Local Time: 04:13 AM
Halibag is a NOOB

Motohoro for me
Halibag is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Halibag!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2011, 12:26 PM   #94
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:13 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

reckon he has it in the bag , last month was close .....glad i never waited till this month to enter
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2011, 12:30 PM   #95
Motohorho
Former bike builder
CF Addict
Local Time: 05:13 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 18 Times in 12 Posts
Motohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
reckon he has it in the bag , last month was close .....glad i never waited till this month to enter
We have FTOY next That will be tough contest.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
FOR ALL
VOTERS
Motohorho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Motohorho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2011, 12:35 PM   #96
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:13 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Looks lika sweet win fer Motor' all were awesom but fer fooks sakes he bust open tha bag on that bild !

I woud glady rock evry one of them bikes tho fer sure AWESOM turnout lads

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2011, 07:57 PM   #97
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Congratulations Mr horho

a well deserved wi
n for Cruel Handjob*

*BTW.... do not try finding additiol pictures by typing this into google search

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Sideshow bob!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-01-2012, 03:24 AM   #98
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict
fu_jac's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 124
Flipped Off 55 Times in 27 Posts
fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow bob View Post

*BTW.... do not try finding additiol pictures by typing this into google search[/SIZE][/FONT]

Hahaha...that happened to me with 'cream pie' once.

Congrats on your win by a mile Toni...you deserve it this month for sure
fu_jac is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fu_jac!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #99
radiobloke
Huge Member
Senior Fighterer
radiobloke's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:13 AM
radiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

biggest win margin ever?????

well done..deserved win in my book!
radiobloke is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived radiobloke!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #100
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:13 PM
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Congratulations Motohorho! BEAUTIFUL piece of work!! Well deserved win & repped!

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived oldrider!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2011 Fighter of the Month Contests