FF South picture thread

5K views 43 replies 14 participants last post by  Problomatic 
#1 ·
Pretty straight forward, this is where we put our pics from the event

#9 ·
Great pictures

Reactions: oldrider
#15 ·
It sucks that I walked around with my buddy and his girlfriend, who were from out of town and took pictures of ALL these same bikes, I WAS IN THE BASEMENT OF THE MUSEUM WHEN Y'ALL WERE ON THE TOP FLOOR!!!! And I still didn't get to meet up with you guys. For the record, I probably would have had a better time hanging out with you guys. Next year we will HAVE to be more organized.

Sent from my Texas instruments calculator

#17 ·
Thanks for all those pictures. Some sweet bikes for sure.

#20 ·

A friend of mine had one of these in the mid 80's. It was a bullet for it's time. I had a 84 900 GPZ at the time. When I was bouncing off the rev limiter in 6th gear he would walk away from me. He changed a front tire on it and didn't balance it and went into a tank slapper at 140 plus, went down and put a rib in his lung. He walked a 1/4 mile to the nearest house and called for help and sat on the porch untill it arrived. I think there is a lesson to be learned there somewhere...:D

Reactions: CK 187
#21 ·
Wow

Back home in WI, the little town I was raised in was littered with KZ's and one of the locals still has a turbo sitting in the back of a garage. He has a unmolested CBX with the fairings and hardbags too. Just gathering dust. My brother and I have tried to get them for years.

#22 ·
Big thanks to Daniel for opening his house up to me, Al and Josh. True fighter right there. And on the night before his wedding!

The accommodations were stellar ;)

Haha nah we didn't really sleep in the bunker.

"And thaOrleanyte surveyed what he helped create. He declared that it was good, and it was good" FFS 10:13 @ 8am

#23 ·
The museum, as others have stated all ready, was incredible.

Riveted monocoque

Whats this? Oh, only the first motorcycle ever built. And a Maybach no less

HD Boardtracker. No brakes, no throttle, and....no headers? Ouch

Monocoque

The ultimate in road dildoage

Sweet moving art thing

Al insisted I take a picture

More pics in a bit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.