Vote Here For the 2010 Fighter of the YEAR! FOTY 2010 - Page 10 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2010 Fighter of the Year

2010 Fighter of the Year The battle of the Streetfighter of the month winners, to determine the Streetfighter of the Year!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here For the 2010 Fighter of the YEAR! FOTY 2010

View Poll Results: Which is 2010's Fighter of the Year?!
Seth420 120 12.04%
CBRRRT 27 2.71%
Pigmool 76 7.62%
ban-1200 17 1.71%
Motohorho 203 20.36%
Spikeydevilbandit 68 6.82%
u531355 38 3.81%
moto15 91 9.13%
Sideshow Bob 190 19.06%
Skullrod 64 6.42%
Radiobloke 38 3.81%
Renegades 65 6.52%
Voters: 997. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #91
Motohorho
Former bike builder
CF Addict
Local Time: 06:48 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 18 Times in 12 Posts
Motohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote Here For the 2010 Fighter of the YEAR! FOTY 2010

I have announced on page 3 that i don't deserve/want to win..

So Bob can have price even this is not over yet
Motohorho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #92
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Local Time: 10:48 PM
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Dueling burnouts!!!
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2011, 03:11 PM   #93
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:48 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
I have announced on page 3 that i don't deserve/want to win..
Deserves to win as much as mine bud & besides you can't duck out now I've just started my pistol practice......

... admitedly I couldn't hit a barn from the inside so practise involves flicking elastic bands at Mrs.Bob* but it's a start

*direct stikes 0 - Mrs.Bob annoyance factor 10000000000000000

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Sideshow bob!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2011, 03:20 PM   #94
Mrs. Bob
Fighterer
Mrs. Bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:48 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow bob View Post

*direct stikes 0 - Mrs.Bob annoyance factor 10000000000000000

Elastic band direct strike hits - 0

Retaliation - Being planned as I type*

* Tying him down and waxing his nuts............. peeling the wax strips off VERY slowly, shaving off one eyebrow while he's asleep, drawing specs on his face with a permenant marker, etc., etc.
Mrs. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Mrs. Bob!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #95
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:48 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

I voted...that was fuckin hard.

I really wanted to vote for SSB and Motohorho, but I went with Radiobloke. I've seen some super awesome 900RRs, and tonnes of OC GSXRs, but I've NEVER EVER seen a BlackbirdXX that I actually I wanted to own.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived endo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #96
JOEL
Noobie
Local Time: 12:48 AM
JOEL is a NOOB

Sideshow bob!! Congratulations!! Basic and very crazy, included the helmet!!
JOEL is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived JOEL!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2011, 05:38 AM   #97
radiobloke
Huge Member
Senior Fighterer
radiobloke's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
radiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to allradiobloke is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
I voted...that was fuckin hard.

I really wanted to vote for SSB and Motohorho, but I went with Radiobloke. I've seen some super awesome 900RRs, and tonnes of OC GSXRs, but I've NEVER EVER seen a BlackbirdXX that I actually I wanted to own.
Cheers Endo...

and for the other 29 people bucking the trend!

radiobloke is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived radiobloke!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 06:48 AM   #98
ban-1200
Fighter
ban-1200's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
ban-1200 is a good noobieban-1200 is a good noobie
Fighter of the Month 

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

SUZUKI BANDIT 1200 2005
ban-1200 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ban-1200!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 08:48 AM   #99
GIXXERFRANK
Globetrotting Goblin
Fighter
GIXXERFRANK's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:48 AM
Flip Offs: 4
GIXXERFRANK is a glorious beacon of lightGIXXERFRANK is a glorious beacon of lightGIXXERFRANK is a glorious beacon of lightGIXXERFRANK is a glorious beacon of lightGIXXERFRANK is a glorious beacon of lightGIXXERFRANK is a glorious beacon of lightGIXXERFRANK is a glorious beacon of lightGIXXERFRANK is a glorious beacon of lightGIXXERFRANK is a glorious beacon of light

was really hard to pick one... three stood out in particular, the three i would most like to ride the titays off of... fair fucks to everyone for the savage bikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawafunky View Post
Projects are not created or destroyed, they only change form.
GIXXERFRANK is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived GIXXERFRANK!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #100
stevenhayley
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 10:48 PM
stevenhayley is a NOOB

really hard to pick 1
stevenhayley is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived stevenhayley!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2010 Fighter of the Year