Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-26-2018, 08:09 PM   #1
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:02 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread

For thoughts, progress and everything else here is the place!
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Leroy!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-27-2018, 12:14 AM   #2
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:02 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread

I haven't seen this build before. This looks awesome! I'm gonna get caught up on your original thread tonight.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2018, 07:46 AM   #3
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Hey Leroy,
Liking your subframe and good luck with your build.
bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived bonehead!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2018, 08:43 AM   #4
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I love your subframe design. How did you come up with this idea? And what bike is this gas tank from? It's a beautiful tank.
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2018, 09:22 AM   #5
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Thank you guys! I had the central cylindrical metal part to my garage laying around and wille I was searching at pinterest the cafe racers for inspiration, a BMW R80 came up and that's how I started to work it in my mind.

The tank is from a lowly Honda CG125

These people High Fived Leroy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2018, 01:06 PM   #6
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Good eye on that tank. Most people would not even look twice at that model.
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2018, 07:38 PM   #7
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict

I gave this morning frame and subframe at the welder to finish the job.
He told me that I will get it back tomorrow but after a few hours he call me to come pick it up!
I have it in my garage but I didn't have the time to take pictures. The welds looking good! I will try to post some pictures tomorrow
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2019, 10:24 AM   #8
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Good to see this in the Winter build section Leroy . Nice work on the undertail I like tha curve cutout for the muffler nice attention to detail mate .Als o the paint looks real good in your pics there well done ,that's something I always mess up .

Happy nu year to you as well matey .

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2019, 12:50 PM   #9
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict

Cheers Robbo! With cans the result would be beter with my hands. Haven't paint anything with spray gun before. The subframe is a mess but it isn't visible at the pics. When I get back to the bike I will show you. I just hope I can fix it with out to spray it again. But I have my doubts about that =D
This user High Fived Leroy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-04-2019, 09:11 AM   #10
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Sorry about the FU, Leroy Fat thumbs on a cellphone did that. That's been fixed.

Wheels turned out really sharp, man. Definitely nothing work that paint job. Keep up the great work
These people High Fived shinyribs!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads