Boneheads V-Tec deconstructive criticism - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Boneheads V-Tec deconstructive criticism

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2018, 05:03 AM   #31
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Local Time: 05:00 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Boneheads V-Tec deconstructive criticism

Trying to put some more pictures to my winter build and got this message

"You have exceeded the number of files allowed to you"

Who, where to I ask am I doing it the right way?

Cheers
bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2018, 09:59 AM   #32
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:00 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

We're only allowed to upload so many pictures directly through the site. I forget how many, but it's not alot. I think 50? The best thing to do is to host your pics on another site and link them to here. Lots of use imgur since Photobucket went crazy. Imgur is free and pretty easy to use.

You can also click the paperclip icon for posting pics and add them to your post as an attachment.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2018, 12:50 PM   #33
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:00 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonehead View Post
Trying to put some more pictures to my winter build and got this message

"You have exceeded the number of files allowed to you"

Who, where to I ask am I doing it the right way?

Cheers
Shiny may be right, I don't recall the limit anymore. You may be limited because you are under 50 posts. Go here and spam that thread real quick to get yourself to 50. Seriously. See if that opens up the ability to attach more pictures.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2018, 03:40 AM   #34
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
We're only allowed to upload so many pictures directly through the site. I forget how many, but it's not alot. I think 50? The best thing to do is to host your pics on another site and link them to here. Lots of use imgur since Photobucket went crazy. Imgur is free and pretty easy to use.

You can also click the paperclip icon for posting pics and add them to your post as an attachment.
Thanks for the pic posting info, I am enjoying your build.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2018, 03:42 AM   #35
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Shiny may be right, I don't recall the limit anymore. You may be limited because you are under 50 posts. Go here and spam that thread real quick to get yourself to 50. Seriously. See if that opens up the ability to attach more pictures.
Thanks, I enjoyed my post whoring, but why do others do it?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2018, 05:35 AM   #36
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:00 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I'd bin those clocks before the headlight, they're huge.

Are you trimming the length of the seat, so it doesn't protrude past the tyre?
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2018, 04:35 PM   #37
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:00 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Thanks for the pic posting info, I am enjoying your build.
Thanks man, and happy to help. I think there's a thread on posting pic links if you need more help, or just ask.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-02-2018, 09:20 AM   #38
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:00 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Thanks, I enjoyed my post whoring, but why do others do it?
Just for shits n giggles.

Did it unlock more pic space?

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2018, 05:41 AM   #39
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
I'd bin those clocks before the headlight, they're huge.

Are you trimming the length of the seat, so it doesn't protrude past the tyre?
That headlight looks good on the original bike it's off, a Honda Grom, but I don't like it
on my bike, reminds me of the big, ugly, top heavy Harley road glide headlights.

Still want to use the OEM speedo its triangular, like an arrow I'd like to find a pointy headlight that somehow fits.

Can't say that I've thought about shortening seat, I don't think so,
I'd like the long and lean look .
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2018, 05:43 AM   #40
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Just for shits n giggles.

Did it unlock more pic space?
There is some good shit in that thread and a lot of just plain shiit.

I don't thinkit didunlock any pic space, attaching seams to work at the moment.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads