Boneheads V-Tec deconstructive criticism - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Boneheads V-Tec deconstructive criticism

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2019, 05:55 PM   #51
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Local Time: 05:08 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Boneheads V-Tec deconstructive criticism

Happy to try and help, all the different LED strips come from Ebay, tdr-motopro 1, colortop9, happyfish2012 has white LED but single spacing not the double spacing, figured if I get enough different types one would work, and ordered double just in case, they're only a dollar or two.

Will definitely look into the cotton batting next time with the seat, thanks.

A lot of work to reposition ECU, Honda's packaging for the undertail exhaust affected much of the electrics from the previous generation, as you know, 2 x 33 pin plugs and ECU mounted front right on these V-Tec, looking into chopping away the flapper section of airbox and mounting it there, drill another hole in the air box, Titans video showed his ECU mounted atop the airbox, under the tank.

Might reposition the fuse box under the seat, less wires.

Do many Build Off's actually finish ?, so much to do and usually at least twice, I can see why some roll over into the next year.
bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-15-2019, 01:15 AM   #52
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:08 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Thanks for the tips. I like the double led look.

I have a vtec here, an 05. I bought it new it's my faired commuter and touring bike, love my VFRs.

Wires are wires, you can make em longer or shorter as needed, you'll want the correct crimps and crimping tool though in addition to a soldering iron.

Finishing/not finishing depends on the project, big projects take more time

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-15-2019, 07:40 AM   #53
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:08 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I finish them when i concentrate on one build ...... so not very often
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2019, 12:51 PM   #54
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:08 PM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Put some more micky ears down by the bottom of it then call it a Kawasaki h2
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2019, 04:23 AM   #55
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHambleton View Post
Put some more micky ears down by the bottom of it then call it a Kawasaki h2
Put me a supercharger on it and I wouldn't hesitate
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-31-2019, 06:22 PM   #56
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Dear lord that is freeking gorgeous!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-31-2019, 11:04 PM   #57
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I was thumbing through bonehead's build just now and was reminded how much I love white bikes. The paint on this tank looks killer.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-01-2019, 05:21 PM   #58
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBBO View Post

Dear lord that is freeking gorgeous!
A man, I assume, of great taste Thanks
This user High Fived bonehead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-01-2019, 05:33 PM   #59
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
I was thumbing through bonehead's build just now and was reminded how much I love white bikes. The paint on this tank looks killer.
Shiny, I'm thinking of idea's to add some contrast and colour like what your doing, rather than just a plane old white bike.

This shared experience is taking this bike in a direction that I didn't think I was capable of, which I am surprised and pleased with......thanks to all..
These people High Fived bonehead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-01-2019, 05:55 PM   #60
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonehead View Post

This shared experience is taking this bike in a direction that I didn't think I was capable of, which I am surprised and pleased with.....
This is why I love this place.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads