Official Lodging thread for FF11 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2011

Fighter Fest 2011 Jul 22 - Jul 24, 2011 - Carlisle, PA

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Official Lodging thread for FF11

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:50 PM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Official Lodging thread for FF11

I know that there is another thread floating around and as I said in that I am working on the best deal I can to keep us all in one spot. One thing I need to work an angle is a tentative head count. Please let me know if you are going to stay. Figure the cost per night at $80-$100 a night.The more we have (rooms rented) the better I can do.

Please keep the thread clear off any of the normal post-whoring . I will need to check this often and it makes it harder to do at work when I gotta read through 15 Denvers momma jokes posts to get to the information I need

***EDIT*****
Here's the deal

http://www.econolodge.com/hotel-mech...Location&map=n

We are in for 30 rooms to be blocked for us:
16 double non smoking rooms
6 double smoking rooms
4 king smoking rooms
4 king non smoking rooms

Rate: $64.99 + tax

When you are calling let them know that you are with the Custom Fighters group to get that rate. I have the rooms blocked for Thursday thru Sunday.

They will hold the block until July 5th, any reservations after that may put you at risk for not getting a room but they will honor the price.

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Wolfman!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Official Lodging thread for FF11

Count me there...and as two.
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2011, 11:12 AM   #4
XavierSPL
Corporate Fuckstick
Fighterer
XavierSPL's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:50 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 4 Times in 1 Post
XavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of light

Me + 1 at minimum
XavierSPL is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XavierSPL!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2011, 11:34 AM   #5
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

ME PLUS ONE. MAYBE IF IM STILL MARRIED LOL

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2011, 12:04 PM   #6
Espoc19
Fighter
Espoc19's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Espoc19 is making some friendsEspoc19 is making some friendsEspoc19 is making some friendsEspoc19 is making some friendsEspoc19 is making some friends

I'd be down for me +1 def. Possibly a +2.

-Project 117- 2011 Buildoff Thread: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...061#post728061

Say Hi To Your Mother For Me (117 Discussion Thread): http://www.customfighters.com/forums...101#post732101
Espoc19 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Espoc19!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #7
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus

Me + 2

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived cage!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #8
SquidVicious
theman themyth thelegend
SquidVicious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 154
Flipped Off 97 Times in 58 Posts
SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

me, possibly +1

That hooligan is a beast.
SquidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SquidVicious!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2011, 02:45 PM   #9
spyder
Buy all my shit!

spyder's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
spyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant future

Count the wife and myself in a room for Fri, sat, sun.. pm me some info on the place on Facebook. I'm not on here much.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived spyder!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2011, 04:02 PM   #10
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

In, and might be +1, depending on logistics. lol

RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09

MadMadame is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MadMadame!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2011