Anyone Not Coming - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2011

Fighter Fest 2011 Jul 22 - Jul 24, 2011 - Carlisle, PA

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Anyone Not Coming

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2011, 08:07 AM   #21
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Anyone Not Coming

Sorry kids. Sometimes it sucks being responsible, that's all I can say. Would love to be there but it ain't gonna happen.

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2011, 09:39 AM   #22
chaos6
I Piss Excellence.

CF Addict
chaos6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:28 PM
Flip Offs: 41
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
I'm thinking we need to organize a midwest ride/meet in celebration of CK187's departure from Wisco! Really, what if we all planned on meeting in a southern part of Wisconsin the day of the Slimey Crud Run, doing a GoPro panover of the bikes, and heading out for a ride through the rolling hills, fighter style, and show up to the bike dig en force?
Fixed and sounds great! That bastard decided to move within a couple of hours of Deal's Gap AND to a place with a longer than 3 month riding season. Who does he think he is?

"Make no small plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood."
-Daniel Burnham

'05 Z750s Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=32497

'90 Kawasaki ZR550 Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...18#post1163218
chaos6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived chaos6!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #23
paul
VP of Daily Operations
paul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 18
Flipped Off 63 Times in 48 Posts
paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i have a legit reason... and i wont miss next year

R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

www.FOHCycleFab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
I like man on man asshole gobbling

please don't make that a sig

IIII <Fucking Count It!!!
paul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived paul!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #24
AtlStreetfighter
Longtime rider

CF Pimp
AtlStreetfighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 6 Times in 5 Posts
AtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant futureAtlStreetfighter has a brilliant future
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Ya lot of other who was looking forward to going to FF this year. I am not going to make it as well. Slow year and not making the money needed to keep a roof over my head. So I think its best to stay home and work and pay the bills.

But I do want to wish everyone going a safe trip there and home again. It would really suck to hear someone getting hurt. Oh....... And take lots of pics and post them up. Use who are not going still want to see whats going on.

StreetKORE Apparel. The original Brand built for the true Streetfighter Enthusiast.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=27479

AtlStreetfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived AtlStreetfighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2011, 10:18 AM   #25
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

im goin and ive been passing stone since yesterday its painful as hell but im hopin the vibrations of a motorcycle at 7k rpms vibrates it loose enough to shoot it out on a lot lizards tits for 25 bux.

ive passed stones before and its halfway on its journey by count of where the pains migrated to. tom or friday will not be fun. but if i can get hit by an SUV and still came so some dinky lil stones arent holdn me back . and i aint fraid of a lil heat i lived in ARIZONA and i spent many summers in the swamps of Mississippi catchin Snakes and eatin em for breakfast over a roasted fire.

i dont fault anyone but if anyones not comin because of Drama and i catch wind of it im personally comin to their house.

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2011, 01:53 PM   #26
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

hey randy, a friend of mine would drink gatorade and baking soda when he felt a stone coming on, supposedly it keeps them from forming or breaks them up.
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived eatabullet!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2011, 02:11 PM   #27
Motohorho
Former bike builder
CF Addict
Local Time: 06:28 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 18 Times in 12 Posts
Motohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I have over 9000km to FF Is that good enough reason not to come ??

But seriously thinking to attend on FF12..
Looked what it cost to ship bike to US and back... On plane 4000-5500$ and still need to get bike to germany first From here its over 7500$
On ship it takes month to even get to there....
So my week trip is 2.5 month for bike

So renting bike seems only possiple option... Well more planning on winther....
Motohorho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Motohorho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #28
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post

Looked what it cost to ship bike to US and back... On plane 4000-5500$ and still need to get bike to germany first From here its over 7500$

Guarantee someone's got an extra bike they'll let you putt around one.

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived dogbreath!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #29
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post

I could let you ride one of my bikes...there's no turbo or supercharger so I doubt you'd want to

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2011, 03:30 PM   #30
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatabullet View Post
hey randy, a friend of mine would drink gatorade and baking soda when he felt a stone coming on, supposedly it keeps them from forming or breaks them up.
ill remember that

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2011