Headlight ideas - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!

Streetfighter Help Needed! Need help with your 'fighter? Ask for help in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Headlight ideas

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-27-2018, 07:11 PM   #1
Jopezo
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 06:22 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jopezo is a NOOB
Default Headlight ideas

Hello so I came here after investigating the internets for a while about headlights but got bored off of browsing ebay and its chinesium options so, ideas man.

Bike side https://i.imgur.com/P5iNhnj.jpg front https://i.imgur.com/sMrMgzf.jpg

Been thinking of something along the lines of https://www.originalcaferacer.com/wp...36-600x488.jpg

But I really like the squariness (?) of the bikes rear and wonder if there's something to fit that aesthetic like https://chromeglow.com/images/thumbn..._Headlight.jpg

Jopezo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2018, 03:26 AM   #2
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:22 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Headlight ideas

Headlights are like women, many of us will find one or two really beautiful and can see ourselves spending an evening with them, but the rest are beautiful in the eye of the beholder. Keep posting pictures of what you like and we might be able to make suggestions or ideas on how to mount said beauty.

Can't leave them alone:2006 Suzuki SV650N, 1994 Yamaha XJ600S and 1979 Suzuki GS750LN

Time to find me a nice DRZ and VStrom...
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Casper!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2018, 05:37 AM   #3
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:22 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Headlights are like women, many of us will find one or two really beautiful and can see ourselves spending an evening with them, but the rest are beautiful in the eye of the beholder. Keep posting pictures of what you like and we might be able to make suggestions or ideas on how to mount said beauty.
So what do gay equivalent use? Chinese xenon my guess would be

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2018, 10:35 AM   #4
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

No "right" answer to this one I'm afraid... Try looking for truck lights if you want a modern square one. A topic all of us are battling on a constant basis. I belive my bike had three or four different light setups before I eventually sold it.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Ex: Benelli Tornado 900 '06
Ex:Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA '02
Ex:Honda CBR 600 F2 '91
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2018, 01:17 PM   #5
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
No "right" answer to this one I'm afraid... Try looking for truck lights if you want a modern square one. A topic all of us are battling on a constant basis. I belive my bike had three or four different light setups before I eventually sold it.
I've had 3 so far. If you still have those projectors for me then will be 4

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-02-2018, 07:00 PM   #6
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Do like Cookie.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-04-2018, 02:50 PM   #7
Jopezo
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 06:22 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jopezo is a NOOB

I will probably go with a halo thingy as i like the husqvarna vitpilens headlight but probably cannot find any of those around or at least for a reasonable price.
Jopezo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2019, 01:17 AM   #8
lynchingacers
V-4 for 4 life

CF Addict
lynchingacers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 12 Times in 6 Posts
lynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of light

You can get a rectangular 4x6 or whatever jeep cherokee 6x7? use in an led formanlt now

http://project-jk.com/gallery2/main...._itemId=386327

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1c6A7P...-Headlight.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....QL._SX425_.jpg
lynchingacers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!