Random thoughts... - Page 1502 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-19-2020, 05:50 PM   #15011
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:56 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Random thoughts...

Rip holden.. The makers of the best gm's
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-19-2020, 07:57 PM   #15012
spotarama
old, tired, but willing
Fighter In Training
spotarama's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:56 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
spotarama is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
Rip holden.. The makers of the best gm's
yeah, they also made some right sh1theaps too, but there again they all do
spotarama is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2020, 12:16 PM   #15013
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:56 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotarama View Post
yeah, they also made some right sh1theaps too, but there again they all do
i wanted to say subaru didnt, but they made diesel that was a SHIT that ran on devils fuel

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-29-2020, 11:27 PM   #15014
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

MDR campaigning a v4 pani for the big 2 this year... be interesting.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2020, 01:42 PM   #15015
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ive been lusting over a Z900RS since they came out a couple years ago. A dealer near me has a left-over 2018 at a good price. Only caveat, is my wife said no more bikes in until bikes leave. Id need to sell some of my current bikes/project to make room and free up some cash. My 99% original 77 Kz1000, project H1 and my basket case Cx500 cafe/brat project would be the first ones to go. Plus side is I should get 75-80% of the money I need.

I think its about time to own a motorcycle thats fuel injected for the first time in my life....and only the second water-cooled one.

Later, Doug

74 Kawasaki H1-500 Project
76 Kawasaki Kz900 'Strip-fighter Project
77 Kawasaki Kz1000
78 Kawasaki Kz1000 Project
'80 Cx500 Cafe/Brat Project
83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted) Project
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Streetfighterkz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2020, 12:20 AM   #15016
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:56 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I love my old carbureted bikes, but I LOVE my fuel injected bikes. Go for it, man. Those are great bikes
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2020, 01:12 AM   #15017
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Maybe you could negotiate to keep the H1?
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2020, 08:09 AM   #15018
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Maybe you could negotiate to keep the H1?

She wants me to get rid of all my bikes so I can have one nice one. If I can get away with keeping my 78 1000 (plan on keeping it forever ) and my turbo Gpz project, Ill be happy. Unfortunately, the H1 is probably the second most valuable bike behind the 77 1000.. I must admit that the other reason is that I have too many projects. They constantly spread my attention, and more importantly, my money too thin. Plus working on other peoples bikes means even less time for mine.

Im on vacation starting tomorrow until next weekend. The dealer is an hour away so I cant make it there until the last weekend of the month. The bikes been sitting on the floor for two years, but will probably sell before I get to it. If it doesnt, I believe the dealer offers test rides so I plan to take my gear and hope its a nice day.

Later, Doug

74 Kawasaki H1-500 Project
76 Kawasaki Kz900 'Strip-fighter Project
77 Kawasaki Kz1000
78 Kawasaki Kz1000 Project
'80 Cx500 Cafe/Brat Project
83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted) Project
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Streetfighterkz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-14-2020, 09:30 AM   #15019
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:56 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Maybe you need a shed..with a no admittance sign.put all the projects in there, except one, and forget about them. Work on the ONE til it’s done, then roll out the next. In the meantime. You can’t sell the KZ or the H1 because they’re both going to be very valuable some day and youd get relatively small potatoes for them now. The cx500 well...not worth a shit nor will they be but, it’s your project so you decide there. Cant see that freeing up much cash.
That z900 is a nice bike. I was surprised at the ride of it. It felt much more updated than it looks...but not overly so. Kawi has a great ability to build good all around bikes (z1000). I was actually hoping to trade my z1000 t0wards one as they were sitting around last year. Seems they are moving faster these days soooo better get out and ride one quickly.

I work at a Kawasaki dealer, so thats where my info/experience comes from. Also, know that this summer (unless covid fucks us out of that season) Kawasaki will be doing a rolling demo display from dealer to dealer across the US. Kawasaki ready to ride event or some shit. I forget what they’re calling it, but you will be able to find it on their website under events.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-14-2020, 09:40 AM   #15020
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:56 PM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Box that cx up, ship it to europe, double your investment.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion