#1 ·
my bike

See less See more
#4 ·
great thread sully! nice build!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET BIKE!

those fuckin welds are BEAUTIFUL!

#15 ·
From a member on a tl forum, he makes them himself, well designs and has a local machine shop turn them out. $200 bucks for the hanger, brembo caliper and billet slot to weld into you stock swingarm!!

#16 ·
sully said:
From a member on a tl forum, he makes them himself, well designs and has a local machine shop turn them out. $200 bucks for the hanger, brembo caliper and billet slot to weld into you stock swingarm!!
That's a hell of a deal. What diameter rotor does the TL have? My FZ1 has a huge rear rotor. It's much larger than the R1 and R6. I might have to get some more measurements from you (rotor to swingarm spacing and such) So I can use a R1 wheel and rotor without making an adapter.

#20 ·
That bike looks slapped together!:devil: :devil:

That is some fine work you've done there. Inspiring.:rock:

#23 ·
ravenfz1 said:
That's a hell of a deal. What diameter rotor does the TL have? My FZ1 has a huge rear rotor. It's much larger than the R1 and R6. I might have to get some more measurements from you (rotor to swingarm spacing and such) So I can use a R1 wheel and rotor without making an adapter.
i dont know what size it is??

#26 ·
haelo said:
What kinda prices did he give you for powdercoating w/ prep?

I did the frame, subframe, forktubes, rearsets, and 5 or 6 misc. brackets for $300 out the door. LA is covered in powdercoaters so i think the prices are alot better than say cleveland !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.