• F'dup's DR650

Votes: 38 30.9%
  • Robbo's ZX9R

Votes: 35 28.5%

Vote for the December FOTM

7K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  beezwiz 
#1 ·
Busa1300's Left For Dead

Click the pic to go to the bikes entry post to read about it's mods and such, then vote for your favorite.

Busa1300's GS1000 "Left For Dead"

F'dup's DR650

Robbo's ZX9R

See less See more
#5 ·
Before signing up here I never thought much of "UJM" bikes, or muscle bikes or what ever you want to call the 70's era motorcycles.

Before signing up here I probably wouldn't have batted an eye at a GS....

But after being here I have a whole new respect for rides like "busa1300's"... And his is just a super clean well done machine, got my vote....

But I still love you too "ROBBO" :D

#7 ·
3 completely different ways to give an instant smile when twisting the wrist...each one designed to leave your worries behind :drinks:

Each one fighting normality in its own way....just like we all do :rock:

#11 ·
Wow, close one for sure.

#13 ·
I swear to you if I don't win this, there is only one person to blame.....

:D :fu:

#16 ·
Thank you guys for not throwing it out for apearing too normal.
And to those who voted, thanks also....it makes up for the insane amount of time I wasted putting it together. :)

#21 ·
Thanks again guys, for giving me a place to show what I spend every second of my free time and $$$ on year after year....

#22 ·
Ok I might be showing my age but I remember sitting in my English class in high school and watching one of my class mates pull up on his new GS1100. I was so jealous. My father was a cop and did not want me to have a motorcycle...but i defied his orders and bought a RD-350 anyway. still thought that GS was a monster of a machine though. Way more than I could have handled at the time as I was weighing in at 145 pounds lol

Great job on the restoration! :rock:

#23 ·
I bought my first 78 GS1000 back in 1982, as an early 19th birthday present for myself.
My dad owned a speed shop in the 60's, so going fast was expected of me :rock:

I might have been about 160lbs at the time.................

Reactions: ROBBO
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.