Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Sully's F.O.T.M.Thread

106K views 247 replies 59 participants last post by  XxGRYMMxX 
#1 ·
my bike

See less See more
#225 ·
Indeed, to this day one of the nicest fighters I've ridden! Definitely an inspiration to many Sully!

Reactions: oldrider
#241 ·
Well, Steve Jobs ain't saying shit anymore... does that mean you're never releasing your future plans?

:D

Sympul

#246 ·
Crazy story, I finally sold my TLS, got a measly 5k for it, some dude who looked like a meth dealer/gangster showed up with 2 of his meth head girlfriends, both had your typical meth scars on their faces. He originally asked me via text if id take $3500 for it, i said the wheels and brakes are worth $3500. that was the last i heard from him. a week later 1 of his girls messages me saying im texting about the bike my boyfriend was talking to you about, he's currently banned from facebook. (bike was on marketplace) i said cool come get it its 5k, so the next day we setup a time. He shows up thinking he's coming to buy a Ducati Streetfighter for 5k as it was listed as a Suzuki Streetfighter. I said no its not a ducati its a suzuki, he said cool i like it anyway heres 5k. he didnt have any gear, he had borrowed a helmet from a friend to ride it home. Im thinking this only ends bad for this guy. An hour after he left he calls me and says "i left the key on for too long and the battery is dead, what do i do" I said bump start it or get some jumper cables and jump start it. Last i heard from him. 6 weeks later i get a letter from the DMV/towing yard saying my bike is impounded and if the tow/storage fees are not paid it will be sold at a Lien auction in 1 month. I text the buyer asking whats up and get no reply, so i hit his girl up on facebook and she replies, "my boyfriend has been shot and killed" thats it, nothing else. So i text back saying holy shit sorry to hear, do you know what happened why the bike is in impound. She replies 3 days later saying the day after he bought the bike, someone took it from him, he went to get it back later that night and the dude shot him once in the chest and twice in the back, then ran on the bike. He was caught by the cops the next day and ran again on the bike, this time he side swiped 3 cars and crashed, was taken to the hospital, then directly to jail where he is currently on a 1 million bond for murder. I call the tow yard since its obviously still in my name and ask if i can come see it and how much are the fees to get it out. the fees were $800 on that day, i go see it 3 days later and its crashed on both sides front and back, not very bad, but everything has some sort of damage. I call the girlfriend back asking to get the title for it as i need it to get it back from impound. She ignores me and it went to auction. No idea what or where after that. 6 months later she calls me asking if will help her to get the bike back, i told her she's a dumbass and its long gone. End of story. Oh yeah in the middle of me trying to get ahold of the girlfriend, one of the 3 cars that were sideswiped insurance company emails me saying we need to talk about your insurance paying for the damage your bike caused. I said i dont own the bike, i released liability to the DMV the day i sold it, its still in my name cause the new owner is dead and never put it in his name. get the police report, i have nothing to do with it, havent heard from anyone since!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.