Sully's F.O.T.M.Thread - Page 25 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests

2007 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2007 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Sully's F.O.T.M.Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #241
sympul
Everything is simple...

CF Addict
sympul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:35 AM
Flip Offs: 437
Flipped Off 382 Times in 56 Posts
sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sympul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Sully's F.O.T.M.Thread

Well, Steve Jobs ain't saying shit anymore... does that mean you're never releasing your future plans?

Sympul

fighter THIS bitches!!!

Check out my SV650 when it was stock! HERE!

Check out my SV (and other assorted items) Project Thread! HERE! (because 'stock' is never good enough)

Check out my 'quick flip' project HERE! (07 SV650 ABS)
sympul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-09-2012, 01:48 AM   #242
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:35 AM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 214 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by david502 View Post
I think the black eyed peas sum it up well.

Your so 3008 and im so 2000 and late...........
the black eyed peas never summed up anything well, ever. you should lose rep for that.

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived n0regret5!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-13-2012, 01:08 AM   #243
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer
sully's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:35 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 14 Times in 14 Posts
sully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;1092210
Well, Steve Jobs ain't saying shit anymore... does that mean you're never releasing your future plans?

Sympul
Not until its finished

Mar.07' FOTM TLS The Lane Splitter ***07' FOTY***
sully is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #244
Bekir
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 01:35 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bekir is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by trav72 View Post
Excellent documented build history! Nicely done! Once again that bike is bad ass!
Nice...
Bekir is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2013, 03:01 PM   #245
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer
sully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

My TL is for sale, please PM offers or txt me @ eight 1 8 four 4 one 1 four seven 8

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2020, 01:02 PM   #246
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer

Crazy story, I finally sold my TLS, got a measly 5k for it, some dude who looked like a meth dealer/gangster showed up with 2 of his meth head girlfriends, both had your typical meth scars on their faces. He originally asked me via text if id take $3500 for it, i said the wheels and brakes are worth $3500. that was the last i heard from him. a week later 1 of his girls messages me saying im texting about the bike my boyfriend was talking to you about, he's currently banned from facebook. (bike was on marketplace) i said cool come get it its 5k, so the next day we setup a time. He shows up thinking he's coming to buy a Ducati Streetfighter for 5k as it was listed as a Suzuki Streetfighter. I said no its not a ducati its a suzuki, he said cool i like it anyway heres 5k. he didnt have any gear, he had borrowed a helmet from a friend to ride it home. Im thinking this only ends bad for this guy. An hour after he left he calls me and says "i left the key on for too long and the battery is dead, what do i do" I said bump start it or get some jumper cables and jump start it. Last i heard from him. 6 weeks later i get a letter from the DMV/towing yard saying my bike is impounded and if the tow/storage fees are not paid it will be sold at a Lien auction in 1 month. I text the buyer asking whats up and get no reply, so i hit his girl up on facebook and she replies, "my boyfriend has been shot and killed" thats it, nothing else. So i text back saying holy shit sorry to hear, do you know what happened why the bike is in impound. She replies 3 days later saying the day after he bought the bike, someone took it from him, he went to get it back later that night and the dude shot him once in the chest and twice in the back, then ran on the bike. He was caught by the cops the next day and ran again on the bike, this time he side swiped 3 cars and crashed, was taken to the hospital, then directly to jail where he is currently on a 1 million bond for murder. I call the tow yard since its obviously still in my name and ask if i can come see it and how much are the fees to get it out. the fees were $800 on that day, i go see it 3 days later and its crashed on both sides front and back, not very bad, but everything has some sort of damage. I call the girlfriend back asking to get the title for it as i need it to get it back from impound. She ignores me and it went to auction. No idea what or where after that. 6 months later she calls me asking if will help her to get the bike back, i told her she's a dumbass and its long gone. End of story. Oh yeah in the middle of me trying to get ahold of the girlfriend, one of the 3 cars that were sideswiped insurance company emails me saying we need to talk about your insurance paying for the damage your bike caused. I said i dont own the bike, i released liability to the DMV the day i sold it, its still in my name cause the new owner is dead and never put it in his name. get the police report, i have nothing to do with it, havent heard from anyone since!

These people High Fived sully!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2020, 01:18 PM   #247
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer

The last phots of this bike ever!

These people High Fived sully!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2020, 02:46 PM   #248
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:35 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

damn... helluva story there. sad end for a bad-ass bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests