school me on fogs... - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > school me on fogs...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2018, 08:46 PM   #1
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:40 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default school me on fogs...

not sure if it's cuz im getting older... or just drive trucks all the time now.. but it's getting harder to drive..

but just at night in the pissing rain, and ever worse in/with semi road blast it sucks..

my headlights are stock with bright as frig bulbs.. and work great 90% of the time.. best headlights ive used that arent hid.

trying to decide what to do.. an hid conversion is a bit of cash away, but im also thinking of replacing the stock fogs with 3000K hid's.. or maybe a 20" light bar with yellow covers.. though im sure those dont work as well..

anyone been through this?
Mongoose is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-23-2018, 03:31 PM   #2
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:40 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: school me on fogs...

If you have reflector lights don`t do it. On projectors HID replacements sometimes work but on reflectors the lights source is at the wrong place and the wrong shape so what will happen is you`ll see every traffic sign for the next mile but pretty much gotta navigate with those as the light goes everywhere.

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion