What beer are you drinking today? *POST PICS!* - Page 31 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What beer are you drinking today? *POST PICS!*

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2019, 05:01 PM   #301
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:10 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: What beer are you drinking today? *POST PICS!*

Chocolate & Beer... Almost as good as Cookies & Beer. (I'm particular towards... wait for it - Chocolate Chip cookie & Lager)

Don't be the chaser, be the one who is chased. You are the Tequila... not the lime.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived beezwiz!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2019, 08:03 AM   #302
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:10 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Sold as an ale but IMO it's more of an IPA. Whatever it is it's good enough to drive to the nearby city to get (Lidl exclusive)

The spring sun is really starting to warm

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2019, 12:52 PM   #303
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:10 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

we must be the only country left where you can buy beer at a grocery store..

also you ale that isnt an ale reminded me of this i saw the other day... at a local biker place..

BLONDE
A medium bodied ale with a crisp, dry finish. The use of Pilsner and French aromatic malts create a golden colour with biscuit and honey flavours. Fermented at lager temperatures with Red Collar’s proprietary Belgian yeast strain. Unfiltered and naturally carbonated.

ALCOHOL
5.0%
GRAVITY

I.B.U.

people just need to have ale or ipa on a beer here.. god forbid you brew a lager or pilsner lol i like pillys tho.
Mongoose is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2019, 10:26 PM   #304
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Nah... Ya can buy beer in the groceries stores here in Chicago. Most have a large craft beer selection too!

Sometimes even cheaper than in a "Liquor Store".

The King of Breweries in IMHO... Weihenstephaner "Kristall Weissbier".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2791.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	985.1 KB
ID:	104738  

Don't be the chaser, be the one who is chased. You are the Tequila... not the lime.
This user High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2019, 10:31 PM   #305
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezwiz View Post
Nah... Ya can buy beer in the groceries stores here in Chicago. Most have a large craft beer selection too!

Sometimes even cheaper than in a "Liquor Store".

er... can't* lol
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2019, 10:34 PM   #306
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict

Gotcha

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2019, 08:44 AM   #307
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 56 Times in 46 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezwiz View Post
The "Original Premium" is my absolute fav beer ever.

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2019, 11:04 AM   #308
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Not bad.

Not good.

Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-15-2019, 12:29 AM   #309
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

was cheap.. would not buy again.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-15-2019, 01:11 AM   #310
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus

Now I am curious about the German Purity Law...
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion