Skateboard seat mk2 - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork

Paint and Bodywork Anything to do with fabricating bodywork, composites, prep and paint work goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Skateboard seat mk2

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2019, 03:30 AM   #11
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:28 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Skateboard seat mk2

Bloke I did it for is happy so that make me happy. He now wants me to cut out part of another board to make a battery cover . Never been into wood work but my grandad was a carpenter so maybe it's in the blood.

The guys building this bike are making a suicide shift for it. Be interesting

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2019, 03:12 PM   #12
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:28 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Skateboard seat mk2

Bloke asked me if I would make a battery box cover out of the off cuts. So got that done today. I'll drop it off at the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork